Bulk Connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidas303

Rocky Mountain High!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey all, just curious if anyone has a really good go to brick and mortar store or online store/company for bulk connectors?

Mainly looking for EC5/6.5mm Bullet/4mm Bullet style connectors.

If there are better types, I'm open to look how those better ones are installed/mounted. Also look into the cost and if it's worth it. Just hear so many stories on these types of products having Q.C. issues galore. Appreciate any info and heads up. Thanks all, stay safe!

Bought these. They are great.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-PAIRS-M...067307?hash=item3f5613a3ab:g:h58AAOSw7GBej6Wq
56CE1CCA-9943-4ADF-B990-34A2B0468DA5.jpeg
2CEBDEA0-0CAC-4155-BF9A-0B0D4F21EE2D.jpeg
FFC06D22-77CA-4B09-8D1A-6B24E5EE5255.jpeg

I buy most of my plugs from HobbyKing or Amazon. Amazon is more $ for a set of plugs, but often has free shipping. For At HobbyKing, the price of the package is cheap, but if all you buy is a 10 pack of bullets, the shipping will be more than the plugs. But, I tend to buy most of my servos and batteries from HobbyKing, so I will often drop a pack of XT plugs or bullets in my cart at the same time.

XT90 plugs

6.5mm bullets

Ther EC5 plugs are knock-offs. Same bullet style as the XT plugs, which is a good thing to me.

Female EC5
Male EC5

Thanks guys!

Kind of a bummer as it looks like these types of products aren't sold at more then '10pcs per pack' if feels. Hoping someone may have come across a more bulk type product we could purchase, without QC issues! Thanks again those who replied! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back