Mojave Bulkheads: Hot Racing vs Vitavon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's the issue.

View attachment 268898

And just to be clear none of these are mine. I was just trying to help someone obviously mixing up parts.
There's the issue.

View attachment 268898

And just to be clear none of these are mine. I was just trying to help someone obviously mixing up parts.
Understood, and it is a good observation you made. I just wanted to clear up that GP5’s are supported on 31mm/RTR’s, just have to make sure they are the straight cut.

Understood, and it is a good observation you made. I just wanted to clear up that GP5’s are supported on 31mm/RTR’s, just have to make sure they are the straight cut.
From the pictures it appears to be an exb diagonal cut or whatever it's called on a rtr cup. That's what I thought the issue was. Could be totally wrong.

Reading back I was trying to explain that the plastic and aluminum diff cups are the same dimensions. The only thing that was different between those 2 diffs was the ring gear. One was a spiral cut exb it appeared by the picture which would give the wrong dimensions on a rtr cup. Not to mention the 10t pinion incompatibility.

With the limited information at hand that was my conclusion. Not sure what else it could be. Possibly incorrect outdrives? Not sure.

From the pictures it appears to be an exb diagonal cut or whatever it's called on a rtr cup. That's what I thought the issue was. Could be totally wrong.

Reading back I was trying to explain that the plastic and aluminum diff cups are the same dimensions. The only thing that was different between those 2 diffs was the ring gear. One was a spiral cut exb it appeared by the picture which would give the wrong dimensions on a rtr cup. Not to mention the 10t pinion incompatibility.

With the limited information at hand that was my conclusion. Not sure what else it could be. Possibly incorrect outdrives? Not sure.
If I was a betting man, I’d bet he bought both of them, and one of them got sent wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back