Bulkheads?

PPS-RC

ArrmaForum Vendor
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Nero
I WISH! Not at this time. I'm still trying to finger out the basics.

Heck, I've been stuck for 5 months just keeping up with demand for the current products. ugh. I think I got things worked out though where I should be able to make something new soon.

Bulkheads ARE actually on my lifetime bucket list. But it's one of those things that is going to take ME a month or two to figure out. I just don't have that much free time on my hands.

Rons RC

Owner-operator / Rons RC - www.ronsrc.store
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious

Heck, I've been stuck for 5 months just keeping up with demand for the current products. ugh. I think I got things worked out though where I should be able to make something new soon.

Bulkheads ARE actually on my lifetime bucket list. But it's one of those things that is going to take ME a month or two to figure out. I just don't have that much free time on my hands.
It sounds like a good problem to have, too much work. I hope you are able to streamline operations. Everyone loves your work and wants to buy more of it.

Outcastblxnut

🤜🏼 Arrma addict 🤛🏼
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Kraton 4s, Outcast 6s, Talion, Typhon 3s

New stuff🤤🤤🤤🤗🤗🤗

PPS-RC

ArrmaForum Vendor
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Nero
It sounds like a good problem to have, too much work. I hope you are able to streamline operations. Everyone loves your work and wants to buy more of it.
I spent this past month streamlining current operations. It's the reason why I'm so far behind. 100% new tooling, fixtures, programming, etc... all in the name of keeping up.

The downside is that it required 100% of my attention.

I'm almost caught up now, and hopefully in the coming weeks I'll be able to FINALLY commit to new products without fear of an interrupted supply of the current designs. It's LONG overdue.

Outcastblxnut

🤜🏼 Arrma addict 🤛🏼
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Kraton 4s, Outcast 6s, Talion, Typhon 3s
I’ve heard those are really sweet
I spent this past month streamlining current operations. It's the reason why I'm so far behind. 100% new tooling, fixtures, programming, etc... all in the name of keeping up.

The downside is that it required 100% of my attention.

I'm almost caught up now, and hopefully in the coming weeks I'll be able to FINALLY commit to new products without fear of an interrupted supply of the current designs. It's LONG overdue.
Talion specific wing brace🤩🤩

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.