Bulkheads?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WISH! Not at this time. I'm still trying to finger out the basics.

Heck, I've been stuck for 5 months just keeping up with demand for the current products. ugh. I think I got things worked out though where I should be able to make something new soon.

Bulkheads ARE actually on my lifetime bucket list. But it's one of those things that is going to take ME a month or two to figure out. I just don't have that much free time on my hands.

Heck, I've been stuck for 5 months just keeping up with demand for the current products. ugh. I think I got things worked out though where I should be able to make something new soon.

Bulkheads ARE actually on my lifetime bucket list. But it's one of those things that is going to take ME a month or two to figure out. I just don't have that much free time on my hands.
It sounds like a good problem to have, too much work. I hope you are able to streamline operations. Everyone loves your work and wants to buy more of it.

New stuff??????

It sounds like a good problem to have, too much work. I hope you are able to streamline operations. Everyone loves your work and wants to buy more of it.
I spent this past month streamlining current operations. It's the reason why I'm so far behind. 100% new tooling, fixtures, programming, etc... all in the name of keeping up.

The downside is that it required 100% of my attention.

I'm almost caught up now, and hopefully in the coming weeks I'll be able to FINALLY commit to new products without fear of an interrupted supply of the current designs. It's LONG overdue.

I’ve heard those are really sweet
I spent this past month streamlining current operations. It's the reason why I'm so far behind. 100% new tooling, fixtures, programming, etc... all in the name of keeping up.

The downside is that it required 100% of my attention.

I'm almost caught up now, and hopefully in the coming weeks I'll be able to FINALLY commit to new products without fear of an interrupted supply of the current designs. It's LONG overdue.
Talion specific wing brace??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back