Talion Bulletproof 6.5mm 7075 aluminum chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is not manufacturing is rc parts in china to have quality control issues the kraton 8s was a flop when it was released. And to my book thick alluminum chassis are no good 7075 alluminum has to f'ex a bit to absorb some of the impact if you see some slow mo you can see the 7075 alluminum chassi 3-4 mm thick who flexes quite a bit making a 6mm thick chassi is pointless making the car heavier and more energy would be sended to the electronics,arms,hubs everything
same goes when i talked about cvds manufacturers seems to not understand making slider driveshafts out of full steel will lead to failure traxxas shaft fail mips fail bangood special fail gpm fails they seem to not understand why they fail when its simple slider driveshafts need to flex a bit during crashes thats partially why the arrma metal slider work because the end joints are metal but the slider part is plastic you cant have everything metal. a 7075 alluminum chassi made of 3mm like the stock one of 6061 is miles better so why make it 6mm thick at that point make it 10mm if extreme bashers cant break that chassi unless you smash into a curb at full speed no need to spend extra money for nothing might not be a scam now but still

Leaking shocks and failing motors are a repeated problem that can't be blamed on manufacturing in China. But, I'm not criticizing product flaws, I have issue with the mob mentality in this thread, jumping on a guy and flat out insulting him from people that never even used the product.

If you don't have experience with the product, these responses are more appropriate
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/laserguide-rc-bulletproof-arrma-chassis.22528/

Last edited:
Leaking shocks and failing motors are a repeated problem that can't be blamed on manufacturing in China. But, I'm not criticizing product flaws, I have issue with the mob mentality in this thread, jumping on a guy and flat out throwing insults at him from people that never even used the product.

If you don't have experience with the product, these responses are more appropriate
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/laserguide-rc-bulletproof-arrma-chassis.22528/
?‍♀️ They said them themselves lesky shocks are due to batch issues in the manufacturing in china as for the bearings the slipper powder made of fiberglass dust are what kills the stock bearing to my eyes why does the 6s motors don't fail? Saw the new arrma motors with the 6x13x5 i think it is still exploding its the same bearings of the 6s motors and those almost never fail?‍♀️.

But i agree arrma stock bearings are pretty much crap

I'm glad I came here to see about this guy. Bought a "Fits all Talion" versions chassis. It arrived and looked great. Totally didn't fit my V2 Talion. I'm in the middle of a refund process with him now but it seems fishy.

I just had to bump this thread because now this product line has gone the way of the Dodo.
He shot himself in the foot doing things the way he did.

I just had to bump this thread because now this product line has gone the way of the Dodo.
He shot himself in the foot doing things the way he did.
It was a very entertaining post 😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back