Talion Bulletproof 6.5mm 7075 aluminum chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just spray paint.
I did not mask it.
I sanded the bottom with 320 grit to knock off any oversparay.
You gotta prime aluminum with an etching primer otherwise the paint won't stick.

I just bought one and now reading this post I immediately regret my decision. Has anybody here had a good experience or should I just return it?

I just bought one and now reading this post I immediately regret my decision. Has anybody here had a good experience or should I just return it?
Have you received it yet? If so, and you are happy with the way it looks, then why return it? I am curious though. What made you buy it over the M2C chassis?

wHAT DId you buy Just Bash it or mc2 racing chassis and what do you want to return it if you don't mind me asking?
Also, care to share some pictures of what came in and what don't you like??

wHAT DId you buy Just Bash it or mc2 racing chassis and what do you want o return it if you don't mind me asking?
AAlso, care to share some pictures?
No he bought the eBay one which this thread is about.

Why would you buy a chassis from ebay. lol
That's what we have been trying to figure out. Just read through this thread there are pics of it someplace.

As soon as my new Savox Servo comes in I will be placing my order with Mitch @ mc2 racing for a Goliath 6s #KRATON BLX chassis! Then that will put me in the $1000 dollar upgrade group to my #ARRMA!

49A6180C-E101-4AEF-A757-68AB00C8BA9F.jpeg
27EAC15E-FD9F-46F0-9816-DC68AB5A55CB.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm taking preorders for my super light weight, less than 1mm thick and virtually indestructible, Notorious J "Vibranium" chassis! Tested by yours truly. Cash only. Forum member discount applied, yours today for just $99.99!
20191001_113057.jpg

I'm taking preorders for my super light weight, less than 1mm thick and virtually indestructible, Notorious J "Vibranium" chassis! Tested by yours truly. Cash only. Forum member discount applied, yours today for just $99.99!
View attachment 49626
But wait, there's more! Act now and get 50% off the @bicketybam "The Trash" super light weight and flexible indestructible body. Supplies are limited, so don't wait. Call now 1-800-ICA-NTRC, operators are standing by!

View attachment 49626
It pairs beautifully with the custom Trash body ?

Just got an Outcast/Typhon chassis from laserguiderc and already returned it due to it being warped and the terrible finish. Wouldn't recommend this chassis to anybody. Just get the tried and true M2C!
Shocking ?

Just read through this post because a more recent post linked to it. I have no experience with this chassis, but what is with all these people that have zero experience with the product trashing it? A guy is trying to start a business. Some of his customers seem to be satisfied. Like any startup, there may be room for improvement. M2C was once a startup right? M2C makes improvements based on feedback right?

Just read through this post because a more recent post linked to it. I have no experience with this chassis, but what is with all these people that have zero experience with the product trashing it? A guy is trying to start a business. Some of his customers seem to be satisfied. Like any startup, there may be room for improvement. M2C was once a startup right? M2C makes improvements based on feedback right?
You make a chassi you should make sure the diff will seal proprely and aparently they did not in this case

I’ll say it this thread just the same as the other post you made in the other thread...

When you start off building your product line by being dishonest and stealing someone else’s proprietary work (poorly photoshopped pics in this particular instance) I will label it a “scam” regardless of anyone else’s views. It is what it is.
As a manufacturer myself, I despise dishonesty when it comes to advertisement of a questionable product and if you can’t stand behind your own work then they should reconsider their practices and place within the marketplace.

You make a chassi you should make sure the diff will seal proprely and aparently they did not in this case
If you make shocks, you should make sure they don't leak. If you sell motors, you should use bearings that last more than 3 months. If you launch a Kraton 8s, you should sell it with a chassis that doesn't bend. Is Arrma a scammer? No, it's another business with room for improvement.
I’ll say it this thread just the same as the other post you made in the other thread...

When you start off building your product line by being dishonest and stealing someone else’s proprietary work (poorly photoshopped pics in this particular instance) I will label it a “scam” regardless of anyone else’s views. It is what it is.
As a manufacturer myself, I despise dishonesty when it comes to advertisement of a questionable product and if you can’t stand behind your own work then they should reconsider their practices and place within the marketplace.
And now he's learned from his mistake and is using his own photos. Who knows, he may end up having the best chassis on the market.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back