Bullitt proof chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kg77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
Has any body tried this chassis bent mine today looking into options
38179C9A-9D97-4F5D-8D51-DBA80E1F082F.png

I don't own a Kraton 8s but isn't .25" thick 7075 way overkill? It looks heavy AF

Too thick and too heavy in my opinion. Jbi or m2c are proven winners. I made mine out of 5mm (.200”) and it’s not going anywhere.
Another issue I see with the one above is there are no bends for the side tubs. They will look wonky and the servo saver will not line up...

Attachments

• D508F14F-0395-431F-9BFF-EDF1A0D8D409.png
    D508F14F-0395-431F-9BFF-EDF1A0D8D409.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 38
Oops lol yesterday I couldn’t spell mechanic today I are one

I wasn't commenting on the spelling, I was commenting on the "bullet proof" part lol.. I know of a few that would pierce that like butta.. :ROFLMAO:

I like the JBI because I own it. Others will like the M2c because they own it. Haven't seen any JBI tacos yet!

I just read through that thread, seems to me alot of people with zero experience with the product just lynched the guy. I have no experience with the product either, but I see a guy trying to start a business. Seems like some that actually did buy the product are satisfied with it. Like any business, including Arrma, M2C, etc., there may be room for improvement. If you've been personally scammed, by all means let us know. He may have deserved criticism for using another company's photo, but let people that have bought the product let us know if its a scam. Looks like he's using his own photos now, so only those that have used the product can say if there's anything to criticize.

Last edited:
I just read through that thread, seems to me alot of people with zero experience with the product just lynched the guy. I have no experience with the product either, but I see a guy trying to start a business. Seems like some that actually did buy the product are satisfied with it. Like any business, including Arrma, M2C, etc., there may be room for improvement. If you've been personally scammed, by all means let us know. He may have deserved criticism for using another company's photo, but let people that have bought the product let us know if its a scam. Looks like he's using his own photos now, so only those that have used the product can say if there's anything to criticize.
When you start off building your product line by being dishonest and stealing someone else’s proprietary work (poorly photoshopped pics in this particular instance) I will label it a “scam” regardless of anyone else’s views. It is what it is.
As a manufacturer myself, I despise dishonesty when it comes to advertisement of a questionable product and if you can’t stand behind your own work then they should reconsider their practices and place within the marketplace.

When you start off building your product line by being dishonest and stealing someone else’s proprietary work (poorly photoshopped pics in this particular instance) I will label it a “scam” regardless of anyone else’s views. It is what it is.
As a manufacturer myself, I despise dishonesty when it comes to advertisement of a questionable product and if you can’t stand behind your own work then they should reconsider their practices and place within the marketplace.
And he has reconsidered, and is using his own photos now. Judging from his posts he stands by his work and has offered refunds to those who are not satisfied. Since he's using his own photos, I see no "scam" in this thread. Not sure if there's still a reason to continue to try to mess up his business. Arrma has been accused of stealing others work have they not?

Last edited:
And he has reconsidered, and is using his own photos now. Judging from his posts he stands by his work and has offered refunds to those who are not satisfied. Since he's using his own photos, I see no "scam" in this thread. Not sure if there's still a reason to continue to try to mess up his business. Arrma has been accused of stealing others work have they not?
I’m not trying to “mess up his business”,
I’m looking out for the members of this forum by letting them know his business practices were dishonest and are a direct result of HIS actions and no one else’s.
Those same members can then decide if they want to ignore the information or not, it’s completely up to them.
When someone asks if anyone knows anything about a seller, I’m going to be up front and honest with them just like I’d want if I were asking the same questions.

Personally I think it’s nice to hear an objective and honest opinion instead of just an echo chamber of people saying everything is great, but I’m just a frog sipping tea..

I’m not trying to “mess up his business”,
I’m looking out for the members of this forum by letting them know his business practices were dishonest and are a direct result of HIS actions and no one else’s.
Those same members can then decide if they want to ignore the information or not, it’s completely up to them.
When someone asks if anyone knows anything about a seller, I’m going to be up front and honest with them just like I’d want if I were asking the same questions.
And this is exactly why I asked on this forum about this product! I gather information and make my own decision. The information provided was greatly appreciated!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back