SOLD / FOUND Bunch of Granite parts, wheels, tires, etc FREE*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Like the title says, I’ve got a bunch of parts from my Granite Mega and BLX that I don’t need. This includes two sets of Granite wheels/tires. One black set, one chrome. Bunch of misc parts and pieces. Hate to toss them out if they could help anyone. I don’t want any money, but you need to cover shipping. You can email me a shipping label and I will do the rest. Or I can ship it and you can send me the actual postage cost. Best guess is I could get it all in one Large Flat Rate USPS box.

I didn’t take the time to inventory or take pics because I’m not even sure anyone needs this stuff. I will wait a week before trashing it if no one speak up.

EDIT: That was quick. Found a taker already. Glad to find someone to use the parts.

Last edited:
Like the title says, I’ve got a bunch of parts from my Granite Mega and BLX that I don’t need. This includes two sets of Granite wheels/tires. One black set, one chrome. Bunch of misc parts and pieces. Hate to toss them out if they could help anyone. I don’t want any money, but you need to cover shipping. You can email me a shipping label and I will do the rest. Or I can ship it and you can send me the actual postage cost. Best guess is I could get it all in one Large Flat Rate USPS box.

I didn’t take the time to inventory or take pics because I’m not even sure anyone needs this stuff. I will wait a week before trashing it if no one speak up.
I'm looking for a stock steering bushing. Just one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back