Kraton Burned up a motor...need replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I just burned up my motor. What is a good quality aftermarket motor that will work with the stock ESC? Or should I just replace it with a stock one. Or should I replace the motor and ESC.

Depends on how much your willing to spend. And I'm not sure what other motors that will work with the blx185 esc. I just ended up replacing my esc with a hobbywing max6 and a hobbystar 4092 1480kv motor and I like it. Very popular combo. I think I paid about 245.00 USD for both. You can get a stock motor on Jenny's rc for about 42 dollars plus shipping. I had to look under the arrma senton 6s to find one in stock.

I just ordered a stock motor to get it going, but I may replace the motor and ESC so hopefully it is more reliable. Reliability and power are more important than cost. Any ideas are appreciated.

As far as the motor goes, I have always read good things about Tenshock motors: cheap and reliable, with good power delivery. Considering the stock 6s esc is pretty much a Hobbywing, it should be able to handle one of those (keyword: should).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back