Kraton Bust wingmount , bent motor mount too , mudguards work great

razz007

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So I have ordered a motor support but couldn’t wait to jump the kraton XL , and Jump she did , a kack handed landing killed the wing mount and for some reason , the child in me turned my ramp to launch it vertical , and that bent the motor mount after the billionth jump , what an awesome truck , and to be honest , it’s the handling which really makes it . New motor mount going in , oh n the mudguards work great too
267D785E-B66C-4567-9844-AD1C6F1E6119.jpeg
4711D448-9A51-4DC3-BB98-5E9B79510EC3.jpeg
17665357-85A5-4D10-8FA3-31C66B956440.jpeg
3675E39E-2436-4903-BD12-7918CC9110F1.jpeg

SrC

RC is a lifestyle choice
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon TLR
I also never bent or even tweaked my 6s Stocker Motor mounts. To be fair, my jumps are 20 footers if that, and infrequently.
But I can def see it happening with a heavier motor, absolutely. (y) That's where a PPS mount would be best. Especially if running very Heavy monster Fans on your motor.
I don't think @Rich Duperbash even bent a stocker Motor mount. Or never stated such that I recall, And he is seeing like 50+ ft big air with his rigs. IDK.:LOL:

Last edited:

razz007

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I must be unlucky with my motor mounts , this is the second or third I have tweaked so the mesh is rough as , but then again , some of my landing aren’t the best and if you hit a tree or concrete at full chat at a funny angle , that can bust lots 😂😂😂😂😂 yeeeee harrrrrrrrr . What a hobby , it’s great .

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Vendetta
I must be unlucky with my motor mounts , this is the second or third I have tweaked so the mesh is rough as , but then again , some of my landing aren’t the best and if you hit a tree or concrete at full chat at a funny angle , that can bust lots 😂😂😂😂😂 yeeeee harrrrrrrrr . What a hobby , it’s great .

Time to get some of my 4080 motor supports.. 🦖

Custom 4080 Motor Support

Last edited:

milehighspeed

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
Time to get some @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts..
I couldn’t agree with this more. One of the Best bang for your buck upgrades for these trucks IMO. You simply can’t break these and they act like a shock absorber back there giving relief to more expensive components. You won’t find a bigger fan of 3DRC mounts than me.