Kraton Bust wingmount , bent motor mount too , mudguards work great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So I have ordered a motor support but couldn’t wait to jump the kraton XL , and Jump she did , a kack handed landing killed the wing mount and for some reason , the child in me turned my ramp to launch it vertical , and that bent the motor mount after the billionth jump , what an awesome truck , and to be honest , it’s the handling which really makes it . New motor mount going in , oh n the mudguards work great too
267D785E-B66C-4567-9844-AD1C6F1E6119.jpeg
4711D448-9A51-4DC3-BB98-5E9B79510EC3.jpeg
17665357-85A5-4D10-8FA3-31C66B956440.jpeg
3675E39E-2436-4903-BD12-7918CC9110F1.jpeg

never bent a motor mount before how did you manage that

Take a look at his photos..
Looks like he's sending it over the trees..

I also never bent or even tweaked my 6s Stocker Motor mounts. To be fair, my jumps are 20 footers if that, and infrequently.
But I can def see it happening with a heavier motor, absolutely. (y) That's where a PPS mount would be best. Especially if running very Heavy monster Fans on your motor.
I don't think @Rich Duperbash even bent a stocker Motor mount. Or never stated such that I recall, And he is seeing like 50+ ft big air with his rigs. IDK.:LOL:

Last edited:
I must be unlucky with my motor mounts , this is the second or third I have tweaked so the mesh is rough as , but then again , some of my landing aren’t the best and if you hit a tree or concrete at full chat at a funny angle , that can bust lots 😂😂😂😂😂 yeeeee harrrrrrrrr . What a hobby , it’s great .

I must be unlucky with my motor mounts , this is the second or third I have tweaked so the mesh is rough as , but then again , some of my landing aren’t the best and if you hit a tree or concrete at full chat at a funny angle , that can bust lots 😂😂😂😂😂 yeeeee harrrrrrrrr . What a hobby , it’s great .

Time to get some of my 4080 motor supports.. 🦖

Custom 4080 Motor Support

Last edited:
Time to get some @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts..
I couldn’t agree with this more. One of the Best bang for your buck upgrades for these trucks IMO. You simply can’t break these and they act like a shock absorber back there giving relief to more expensive components. You won’t find a bigger fan of 3DRC mounts than me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back