Kraton Busting to get one in the uk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
Any sign of these beasts making the UK? No one has them in stock anywhere. This £500 is burning a hole in my pocket

I've been looking for ages, brought an erevo in the end, but there is still a Kraton sized lump in my wallet.

The usual boys have no stock (wheelspin & modelsport) and with CML no longer distributing, i have no idea when we will see stock.

You can get one from Germany if you fancy paying over the odds though.

Thanks necro, I fancied the 2.0 erevo but it still looks plagued with problems, the Kraton just looks so tough.

I have to get one so I emailed cml, despite all websites saying they distribute arrma I had an email back saying they no longer deal with them. Gutted.

I have had all the revos over the years, 2.5,. 3.3, 1/16, erbe mk 1, as good as they fly they just break so easy, this is why I need an arrma. Great reviews. Oh well, I will keep googling.

The Revo is expensive as well in comparison. I've had the servos go and the ESC, the rest is solid in fairness to Traxxas (i know ill be killed for saying it). Traxxas replaced the ESC under warranty and i upgraded the servos to Savox for 40 quid and they are holding up well so far.

The revo is significantly smoother to drive than my Outcast, don't know why though? Its also slightly more fun, with how it ducks and rolls (not everyone's cup of tea i know).

All that said, there is still a space in my garage for a Kraton, should we ever see them in the UK in the near future.

Anyone heard anything on when we may start to see fresh UK Kraton stock? Had such a blast with the Outcast over the weekend compared to the Revo, that its back on my buy list....

Anyone heard anything on when we may start to see fresh UK Kraton stock? Had such a blast with the Outcast over the weekend compared to the Revo, that its back on my buy list....

I feel your pain, I keep checking but they aren't arriving, even spares are scarce. I hope they get it sorted although the way it's looking we will be ordering the 2019 model.

Where from? If we order from the States we get hammered on import tax.

The few I knew to in Germany have gone and they were still above the UK value.

That's very generous of you ;-)

I emailed Arrma HQ they've said UK distribution will be sorted soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back