Kraton Buy a Kraton 6s now or wait for v5?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You give opinion but state it as fact. The wrong fact.
Sooo you really think that the Kraton 8s will be able to take hits better than an 8s. I don’t know why I’m wasting my time then. I mean, seriously? I just can’t even right now

Sooo you really think that the Kraton 8s will be able to take hits better than an 8s. I don’t know why I’m wasting my time then. I mean, seriously? I just can’t even right now
Settle down boys. On second thought, carry on.
b86sq.jpg

I do. You can go to my older threads.
And I’m not trolling by the way. Someone just said it seemed to be more durable out of the box... I was like WTF I have no degree in physics of any sort of engineering background but I can’t believe someone could ever draw that statement. You got a vehicle that’s gained 15 pounds, and for reinforcement got a stamped chassis with an extra mm of meat. Big braces don’t do much when the whole design is just not even remotely close to being able to take a hard nosedive- or any nosedive at all. For that reason the 8th scale line is way better.
Yeah I said "it seemed to be more durable out of the box", but TBH none of us know that for sure. And it depends what you do with it too no? Some of us take huge jumps and some of us don't. We'll have to see what happens. For the OP, I woud just go with the 6s Kraton to be on the safe side, since we don't know what kind of bugs the new one will have, or how durable it really is . Just like any new product right?

see

part of me wants that 8s kraton...

its so tempting to just get that

so 6s kraton and upgrade or 8s kraton and just do small things like servo and bumpers etc

decisions decisions
6s then upgrades, imo then see what comes up in the next 9 months thats what i am doing. i love my 6s anf with the upgrades ive done its a beast of a machine and a blast 2 drive....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back