Buy XRP... You're welcome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Research is your best friend. But, here is the license plate on my brand new RZR. I def don't know anything at all about crypto. I def didn't mine ETH for 6 years. I def didn't make enough money to buy a new RZR and a new GMC Denali. My 5 bedroom house is def not paid off... My 20 something fiance def loves my 47 year old ass for who I am as a person.
thumbnail (2).jpeg

Last edited:
Its a little late but still not bad. Maybe 2 years ago,
Not trying to twist anyones arm. I couldn't care less if anyone here buys XRP. Just an opportunity to 5x your money in a hurry. As of right now XRP is at .41 cents. I will def be back on this thread to see exactly who was right in about six months.

ETH classic and DOGE were my favorite. It’s a rush almost surreal in a way.
I made a killing on Doge too. When the announcement was made that Elon was going to appear on SNL I bought $5K. THe price went crazy and I sold before it could crash back down. That was a fun night.

I made a killing on Doge too. When the announcement was made the Elon was going to appear on SnL I bought $5K. THe price went crazy and I sold before it could crash back down. That was a fun night.
Yes sold at .71. i kept 50k of doge just to see what happens in the future. 😂 sold all me ETH classic and bought it again below $20

Yes sold at .71. i kept 50k of doge just to see what happens in the future. 😂 sold all me ETH classic and bought it again below $20
I don't remember where I sold. But I do know that right now is where we should be buying the good coins that we know will survive the crypto winter. Bitcoin peaks once in a four year cycle. The people that make real money when that happens are buying now.

I don't remember where I sold. But I do know that right now is where we should be buying the good coins that we know will survive the crypto winter. Bitcoin peaks once in a four year cycle. The people that make real money when that happens are buying now.
Yes,like weed stock! Lol

Cryptocurrency markets typically follow the trajectory of other speculative assets, going up when the economy is strong and people have a lot of extra money to throw around, going down when the economy is weak and people want to put their money in more robust assets. Basically the opposite of what peddlers of the 'digital gold, store of value' narrative claim. Certain things trigger rise and fall events, like when Musk tweets about a shitcoin and his followers rush out to buy it, but there's no real magic here, and the coin-specific research and technical analysis some claim helps them is largely astrology for internet libertarians. Those who make money do so by getting lucky and/or correctly intuiting when to buy and sell, and everyone looks like a genius in a bull market.

Speaking as someone who got involved in it back in the early 10s and was once very hopeful for where it might go, having rethought my position, I wouldn't mind seeing it all go away. The three-pronged legacy of cryptocurrency is that it made some wealthier and some poorer through redistribution in a zero-sum game of trading, enabled darknet markets and various other criminal financial activity to function more effectively, and allowed large-scale ransomware attacks on critical services to become a thriving and nearly unstoppable business. The first one I'm somewhat indifferent to, though it has undoubtedly had a negative impact on some as is the case with other forms of gambling, the second is a mixed bag, and the third is definitively bad, IMO sufficient to justify regulating this stuff out of existence because of the devastating effect it has had on numerous companies and governments.

When blackhats operating out of Panama can encrypt the patient database of a hospital in the USA and demand a large payment in exchange for the decryption key only because shady exchanges and a distributed, global processing network allow them to receive said payment which no legitimate bank would permit, it's time to rethink whether this system is something we really want to be around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back