Senton Buyer beware on eBay.

kobalt78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fury, Granite, Senton,
i ordered a set of female xt90's to 4mm bullets to be able to use my lipo packs on my senton since it's such an uncommon connector on batteries. They took over 3 weeks to finally get them (shipper was from china) . When I went to plug them in to my pack with 4mm bullets it was too big. I have a 5mm pack and tried them and they were too small. I did what I could to try to make it work before breaking them and still don't fit. I left a message before giving them a bad review and still haven't heard anything. They were the only ones I could find so now I'm stuck with them and might just switch to ec5, or buy a pack of xt90's and make them myself. Seller is tigeryu-2010 item is "female xt90 to 4mm banana plug.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
yeow just made my first purchase this AM - SPC batteries went out of business. so I found a 6S brick 5000Mah 60-120C 11.1v for 114$ ... sure hope no problems..got the google free coverage...

Arrma15T 1968

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Raider
Im going to support Hobby Hobby , why not a real honest to goodness store. Otherwise we will all be online shopping with zero help and zero browsing places.

Clubin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Outcast 8s
Im going to support Hobby Hobby , why not a real honest to goodness store. Otherwise we will all be online shopping with zero help and zero browsing places.
Wow you dug up a bunch of oldies pushing this hobby shop.

Arrma15T 1968

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Raider
Ya I was there two weeks ago as I was in the area. Plenty of items for Arrma. They had a Kraton 8s on the counter for all to see. It was the black and orange. He never drove it . Sometimes traffic is a pain as I live in Bolton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grasshopper72 Senton Buyer beware Arrma 4x4 12
NastyNate Kraton Buyer beware... Arrma 6s BLX 29
FnFancy Infraction First time arrma buyer! Arrma 6s BLX 20
B Kraton New Kraton buyer Arrma 6s BLX 3