Senton Buyer beware on eBay.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kobalt78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 6s
i ordered a set of female xt90's to 4mm bullets to be able to use my lipo packs on my senton since it's such an uncommon connector on batteries. They took over 3 weeks to finally get them (shipper was from china) . When I went to plug them in to my pack with 4mm bullets it was too big. I have a 5mm pack and tried them and they were too small. I did what I could to try to make it work before breaking them and still don't fit. I left a message before giving them a bad review and still haven't heard anything. They were the only ones I could find so now I'm stuck with them and might just switch to ec5, or buy a pack of xt90's and make them myself. Seller is tigeryu-2010 item is "female xt90 to 4mm banana plug.

yeow just made my first purchase this AM - SPC batteries went out of business. so I found a 6S brick 5000Mah 60-120C 11.1v for 114$ ... sure hope no problems..got the google free coverage...

Im going to support Hobby Hobby , why not a real honest to goodness store. Otherwise we will all be online shopping with zero help and zero browsing places.

Ya I was there two weeks ago as I was in the area. Plenty of items for Arrma. They had a Kraton 8s on the counter for all to see. It was the black and orange. He never drove it . Sometimes traffic is a pain as I live in Bolton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back