Kraton Buyer beware...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NastyNate

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Check out my new diff cup!!!

Seriously though... just opened the package to find this...

Factory diff cup in hot racing packaging...

1569642474730375933181253587689.jpg
15696425047593809046720976206916.jpg
15696425666341261803673699388758.jpg

Wow.

That sucks, so does Jennys RC. I know a lot of you love that place but I ordered and paid for 2 sets of Typhon 3S arms before they were readily available, I paid a good price. They shipped me Senton arms. The cost and hastle to ship them back wasn't worth the effort, I lost all trust with them. Never again.

S&*$ happens. Sorry you got burned.

That sucks, so does Jennys RC. I know a lot of you love that place but I ordered and paid for 2 sets of Typhon 3S arms before they were readily available, I paid a good price. They shipped me Senton arms. The cost and hastle to ship them back wasn't worth the effort, I lost all trust with them. Never again.

Curious, did you contact Ted at Jenny's regarding the incorrect arms? I've only been sent incorrect parts once and it was resolved quickly without paying shipping out of pocket.

Contact them and they will send you the proper arms with a return bag. Happen to me and that’s what they did. No hassle or $ what so ever.

Curious, did you contact Ted at Jenny's regarding the incorrect arms? I've only been sent incorrect parts once and it was resolved quickly without paying shipping out of pocket.
No, I waited a month to get them delivered here in Canada and I wasn't going to wait another month or more and trust them again. One chance with me and they blew it. I'm sure they're great for other people. I still have the arms as parts for my Granite, I paid near triple the price of what the Senton/Granite arms sold for. $27 and change for Typhon 3S arms at the time, they were hard to find then! My loss their gain!

No, I waited a month to get them delivered here in Canada and I wasn't going to wait another month or more and trust them again. One chance with me and they blew it. I'm sure they're great for other people. I still have the arms as parts for my Granite, I paid near triple the price of what the Senton/Granite arms sold for. $27 and change for Typhon 3S arms at the time, they were hard to find then! My loss their gain!
So what you're saying is that because they made a mistake, but you never gave them the chance to right it, then bashing them here today was the solution. You do understand that they are a husband and wife team who break a ton of kits and can sometimes mislabel the contents right? If you had just emailed them, I'm sure they would have happily sent you the correct parts at no cost. And mail doesn't take a month from US to Canada. Maybe a week to 10 days, but never much longer. Almost everyone else on the forum has dealt with them, and many of us ran into similar issues. Ted has taken care of me and others, many times and at his own expense. Best kit breaker on this continent in my opinion. Wish I new of them when I bought my first rc two years ago.

Looks like Amazon.

The good thing is it will be very easy to get this taken care of and get a refund.
Yup. Amazon is awesome. No hassle other than having to take the time to print the label and drop it off.

Honestly the people who package these things would know the difference? I dunno. Even Remenents of gear oil are in the package.?

Another ??for Jenny's RC.
I have ordered many items and only had an issue once with a faulty Tactic radio. I emailed JRC about the issue and Ted replied that a replacement was on it's way. Had it in 3-days.
Glad they do what they do. Have saved alot of $$s

Yup. Amazon is awesome. No hassle other than having to take the time to print the label and drop it off.

Honestly the people who package these things would know the difference? I dunno. Even Remenents of gear oil are in the package.?
We don’t even have to package it back up or print anything. Just drop off at the ups store or kohl’s.

I’ve ordered from them before. Shipping charge is outrageous. Well I thought it was. But when package arrived no additional charges no duty no taxes. So it wasn’t bad.

I just buy from great hobbies or my local shop in WINNIPEG.

I’ve ordered from them before. Shipping charge is outrageous. Well I thought it was. But when package arrived no additional charges no duty no taxes. So it wasn’t bad.

I just buy from great hobbies or my local shop in WINNIPEG.

Hobby Hobby and Big Boys with Cool Toys are also well stocked :D

That was someone else who bought the HR cup and pulled a switcheroo on Amazon returns. ???
Agreed... look at where the staple is.. it was carefully pulled and the switcharoo took place...

So what you're saying is that because they made a mistake, but you never gave them the chance to right it, then bashing them here today was the solution. You do understand that they are a husband and wife team who break a ton of kits and can sometimes mislabel the contents right? If you had just emailed them, I'm sure they would have happily sent you the correct parts at no cost. And mail doesn't take a month from US to Canada. Maybe a week to 10 days, but never much longer. Almost everyone else on the forum has dealt with them, and many of us ran into similar issues. Ted has taken care of me and others, many times and at his own expense. Best kit breaker on this continent in my opinion. Wish I new of them when I bought my first rc two years ago.
Use them regularly, never had an issue at all.. I'll give em a (y)

Hobby Hobby and Big Boys with Cool Toys are also well stocked :D
BBWCT and I are having differences of opinions lately. Looks like Hobby Hobby and I are about to become much closer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back