Kraton Buyer beware...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One chance with me and they blew it
Wow, lazy and impatient, and it’s all their fault. Didnt even contact them and you criticize them for mixing up $20 bucks worth of rc parts.

No, I waited a month to get them delivered here in Canada and I wasn't going to wait another month or more and trust them again. One chance with me and they blew it. I'm sure they're great for other people. I still have the arms as parts for my Granite, I paid near triple the price of what the Senton/Granite arms sold for. $27 and change for Typhon 3S arms at the time, they were hard to find then! My loss their gain!

No sympathy whatsoever. As others have already said numerous times, you were too lazy to even bother trying to get it fixed (which most likely would have happened) and now you're on a well traveled forum bashing a pretty reputable and honest family owned small business. If you're over the age of 17 I'll be shocked at this point or you would/should know better.

Ok @penzoi1, you have felt the wrath of the forum. Now com back, apologize, and we'll forgive you this once. Everybody has a brainfart every now and then, and we'll chalk your comment up to that. Proof of a new order from Jennys will get you bonus points. We don't want anyone to leave, but we all want people to learn.

So what you're saying is that because they made a mistake, but you never gave them the chance to right it, then bashing them here today was the solution.
I'm not bashing anyone/ Call it what you want. To me they are just another online seller who screwed my order up. Maybe I over reacted, maybe not. I needed those parts at the time and I was very disappointed as anyone would be when they open their package to find the wrong thing they over paid for in the first place. Like I said, I'm sure they're great for you and other people.
Ok @penzoi1, you have felt the wrath of the forum. Now com back, apologize, and we'll forgive you this once. Everybody has a brainfart every now and then, and we'll chalk your comment up to that.
I feel a little guily now from hearing from you guys, sorry I neve meant to "bash" them / .. I will tell you what, I do need a couple things and when I get my list ready I will place another order. I've been burned numerous times from buying different things online so you know, it's hard to find that trust.
No sympathy whatsoever. If you're over the age of 17 I'll be shocked at this point or you would/should know better.
Actually 49 semi retired but thanks for the personal insult. I'll drop out of here now and leave you guys alone to discuss your remote cars amongst yourselves.

Last edited:
I'm not bashing anyone/ Call it what you want. To me they are just another online seller who screwed my order up. Maybe I over reacted, maybe not. I needed those parts at the time and I was very disappointed as anyone would be when they open their package to find the wrong thing they over paid for in the first place. Like I said, I'm sure they're great for you and other people.

I feel a little guily now from hearing from you guys, sorry I neve meant to "bash" them / .. I will tell you what, I do need a couple things and when I get my list ready I will place another order. I've been burned numerous times from buying different things online so you know, it's hard to find that trust.

Actually 49 semi retired but thanks for the personal insult. I'll drop out of here now and leave you guys alone to discuss your remote cars amongst yourselves.
Next order you place, email them right after. You should have they're email from your last order. Tell him what happened the first time and to please check your order carefully. He'll understand and make sure it gets done correctly.

Hobby Hobby is great, small packed store wherevno space is wasted. No nonsense shop, no b.s..
I returned a servo with receipt to bbwct and they never gave me a problem. Good guys with a little bit of schmoozing and salesmanship, that's all. Spread the money around if possible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back