Buyer's beware!!.. Brock Diesel is a scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow !! What a read I just did !!!! As I have 4 rc's for sale here right now , 2 of which I will not ship ( to big and heavy ) , I'd much rather meet up in person , you get rc , I get $$$ as well as for your benefit , I will put batts in the cars and you can drive so you can see they work . I don't do Ebay , these rc's can stay here for sale for as long as they take to sell .

Has there been any update to this? I used to sub to his channel and he disappeared. Now I know why.
I haven't heard anymore. Or seen him. He did message 1 more time about a week later dropped price to $1700. Lol told him ok was on my way. 🤣🤞🤷. Didnt tell him.... it was on my way the kitchen

Has there been any update to this? I used to sub to his channel and he disappeared. Now I know why.

Update is the same outcome as the beginning.. He took off and did so with quite a bit of money..

Yes sir, you are correct, that is exactly why he disappeared and wiped out his yt channel and such..

Update is the same outcome as the beginning.. He took off and did so with quite a bit of money..

Yes sir, you are correct, that is exactly why he disappeared and wiped out his yt channel and such..
Exactly
What a scum bag
He hasn’t replied to me or anything

He took our money and disappeared 👻
Oh well

Exactly
What a scum bag
He hasn’t replied to me or anything

He took our money and disappeared 👻
Oh well
Brock diesel change his YouTube channel new name is i use to be skitzo but now we're ok he deleted all his YouTube videos but he still watch other people rc videos leaving comments

Brock diesel change his YouTube channel new name is i use to be skitzo but now we're ok he deleted all his YouTube videos but he still watch other people rc videos leaving comments

Yes, he hides behind alot of different names quite frequently..

A bad Ajag paint job? I don't know about that one lol. If I bought some bodies, someone painted them for free, and I didn't like them, why would I pay to send them back?

Who knows, at least he is off the forums. I do feel for Ajag and Camaro though. No one deserves to get scammed.

Well.. the Scammers themselves!!
I wish I could have seen the faces of the scammers/hackers who got paid with bitcoins.. than a week later the fbi reverse hacked their accounts and took the bitcoins back. Hahaha.

Need to do the same to Kid BRock!!

I love to scam the Scammers. You should see me in action.
I even convinced one to give me a gift card. That was legit, just so i would go away. I kept auto dialing their in box for hours. Shut them down. Then they had to pay for a new number.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back