Buyer's beware!!.. Brock Diesel is a scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Report each item to ebay as stolen items.

Report item > Listing Practice > Stolen Property > Stolen Property - complete form and submit.
Unfortunately we can’t report them as stolen
A5F0F057-09A0-4EC2-BA8B-966E182DD7EF.png

But we can call it fraudulent activity
CEFA057E-5ED9-4FC3-842D-7ECAD0309971.png

In addition to my post above on reporting the items to eBay as stolen property. For those of you that have been ripped off by this individual and have went back and read the Classifieds Rules thread, most notably how to deal with trolls, you are also forwarding the eBay links to his local police authorities... you did report it right?!

If not, then it's not to late and then also send them the eBay links.

@jondilly1974 I can assure you I am NOT the authorities and was able to report every single auction as stolen just fine...

In any case, this just further proves my point above... those that have been scammed need to take action and stop this guy from continuing to rip others off.

In addition to my post above on reporting the items to eBay as stolen property. For those of you that have been ripped off by this individual and have went back and read the Classifieds Rules thread, most notably how to deal with trolls, you are also forwarding the eBay links to his local police authorities... you did report it right?!

If not, then it's not to late and then also send them the eBay links.

@jondilly1974 I can assure you I am NOT the authorities and was able to report every single auction as stolen just fine...

In any case, this just further proves my point above... those that have been scammed need to take action and stop this guy from continuing to rip others off

Now that’s awesome 👏

He is probably listing the late at night to try and slip it in while people are sleeping. Reported for fraud again (y)

hey guys i have this rc car for sale at about $20 if anyone is interested hit me up.
20200818_154520.jpg
Can you part it out?
I just need one wheel. How much for a wheel?
Let me know.

Meet him for the transaction in an empty parking lot at night. While he's distracted, snatch his car keys and drop them in a storm drain. Then whistle the signal, and all of us step out of the shadows with our heaviest bash rigs an maul that scammer with them like some twisted metal meets maximum overdrive gore fest. Call it Arrma Karma.

@Monster Dork ,we can all wear Monster Dork masks.
thatll be about two fiddy
the tyres are hosier backflip mud boggers on a carbon fiber neo titanium compound made specifically for the axial hoss 1/6 scale
PM sent. Sold.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back