SOLD / FOUND Buyers beware of PshmokN’EM887 - I got swindled for $250

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all the support here guys ..I really do ..I just get annoyed when people don’t maintain the same selling standards I do..I’ve never screwed anyone on a sale in my life ..but guys like this think nothing of taking money ..then spending it and then refusing to pay it back if they’re not going to deliver the goods

View attachment 217537
Yeah that's A WHOLE B!@#$% if I ever saw one....
Perhaps a new banner can be awarded 🤷🏻‍♂️
View attachment 217542
That is what's up💯💯💯 🍻
That's why I asked if the admin (neutral party with direct access to the relevant data) could look into it and report his findings. Didn't work out so I'll settle for screenshots of the whole conversation with any personal info blacked out of course.

I do find it suspicious that the accused is responding to PMs but is not here defending himself and providing counter-arguments and evidence. That doesn't look good.
I think you are an optimistic person who can not see the obvious when it's right in front if him.

That's a bad thing. Put aside the bias that you grew up with and see life for what it is.

These days people are garbage for millennial reasons I won't go into.

There's no doubt Pokémon is a thief Just look at that pic man. Pure millennial garbage and not because of her race either lol🤣

Last edited:
Hey ajag, I respect your patience consideration and lack of popping off over the situation prematurely. It really does seem like this thread you posted was a final resort. Sorry you got burned, sounds like it’s happened before… just this time it was maybe more of a bitter bite, since it was a well-known member and all.

Just please don’t let it interfere with posting those amazing paint jobs that you do! I am looking forward to the next one brother 🙃

Hey ajag, I respect your patience consideration and lack of popping off over the situation prematurely. It really does seem like this thread you posted was a final resort. Sorry you got burned, sounds like it’s happened before… just this time it was maybe more of a bitter bite, since it was a well-known member and all.

Just please don’t let it interfere with posting those amazing paint jobs that you do! I am looking forward to the next one brother 🙃
That's the one 👆🏼 I would absolutely hate if something like this stopped @Ajag from doing paint jobs for fellow members (which I know he's gotten burned on that in the past as well). There are some guys on this forum that are an invaluable resource for people who lack skill or patience or in the case of tech, 3d printing equipment and knowledge. Ajag is one of those guys and I'm sad he has been taken advantage of....for now. Karma does it's thing sooner or later.

Not commenting directly on the issue anymore but since you quoted me I'll offer a response.

You have it backwards. I'm not generally optimistic in my views on people and philosophically lean toward pessimism. I think people are best understood as animals with high reasoning capacity but which retain all sorts of impulses and cognitive and tribal biases from the stages of evolution before we started trying out civilization. I don't buy rose-tinted nostalgia narratives about how the world was better back in my day. These things have always been present and are part of why courts developed the standard of innocent until proven guilty.

You see it all over this thread and in your comment: High ranking member of the tribe makes an accusation, people are inclined to see the truth of the claim as self-evident before it's investigated. If the roles were reversed and the accusation was made against him, the tribal bias would likely manifest as other members coming to his defence before all facts are known. This is just how human communities tend to work and it's my goal to take common faults of reason out of the equation to avoid falling victim to my own intrinsic biases. While there's something to be said for reputation-based trust and using it to inform our views on who is likely to be dishonest, it doesn't trump hard evidence especially when that evidence is straightforward to provide.

If you think I'm biased here for wanting to adhere to the standards of any credible system of arbitration where all evidence is on the table before judgment is made and public shaming begins, you probably need to reevaluate your bias, not me. Your comments on race and millenials make me suspect I'm tilting at windmills with this whole post, though.
I think you'll find that low ranking members like myself have something to say as well because we've actually done business with @Ajag and I'd happily send him money in advance for projects to buy clear bodies and supplies but that's not how he rolls, if you think he's the one running the scam here, which you lean towards in your posts and in your phrasing of things (OP versus Victim, Accused versus Scumbag Thief) I would agree with @SentFlying that you have a bias you'd not care to disclose.
Also, @WoodiE is the only arbitration opinion that matters, unless you had something to add of value such as; I do tons of deals with Pokemon or I know the guy personally, I'm sure its a mistake, you were simply piling on as if you were hired to prevent the Salem Witch trials here, which speaks to your tribal bias comments but in reverse.

Not commenting directly on the issue anymore but since you quoted me I'll offer a response.

You have it backwards. I'm not generally optimistic in my views on people and philosophically lean toward pessimism. I think people are best understood as animals with high reasoning capacity but which retain all sorts of impulses and cognitive and tribal biases from the stages of evolution before we started trying out civilization. I don't buy rose-tinted nostalgia narratives about how the world was better back in my day. These things have always been present and are part of why courts developed the standard of innocent until proven guilty.

You see it all over this thread and in your comment: High ranking member of the tribe makes an accusation, people are inclined to see the truth of the claim as self-evident before it's investigated. If the roles were reversed and the accusation was made against him, the tribal bias would likely manifest as other members coming to his defence before all facts are known. This is just how human communities tend to work and it's my goal to take common faults of reason out of the equation to avoid falling victim to my own intrinsic biases. While there's something to be said for reputation-based trust and using it to inform our views on who is likely to be dishonest, it doesn't trump hard evidence especially when that evidence is straightforward to provide.

If you think I'm biased here for wanting to adhere to the standards of any credible system of arbitration where all evidence is on the table before judgment is made and public shaming begins, you probably need to reevaluate your bias, not me. Your comments on race and millenials make me suspect I'm tilting at windmills with this whole post, though.
I guess with all that intelligence you missed the part where I actually gave you a complement. Idk
However it's great you typed half of Websters dictionary to show your intelligence.

This is not a what if situation where there are unknown variables. You will never get mods of any site to display personal transactions between personel and users. Stick to your textbook way of life and have fun there guy.

BTW I am straight to the point old school where we K.I.S.S.. 😁
Utterly ludicrous. How can specifically choosing neutral language in preference to the loaded, pejorative terms you suggest possibly be an indication of bias? I'm quite honestly baffled that someone would type this and think it's reasonable.

Nonsense. I was a neutral observer asking to see evidence before joining in to condemn the accused. I don't know either of them and we have never even chatted to my knowledge.
One comment on this.

Not knowing Ajag is your issue. Great dude who obviously has the whole forum on his side.

Maybe take note of that and side with him. I reckon you have the ability to see beyond that bit in which you say you do not know him. Look at his post man.

How can you not side with the dude?

Last edited:
I've done business with Ajag and I can tell you he is a top notch kinda guy that would never take advantage of anyone or make up lies. Thanks again for the great work you did for me!!!!

WOW friendly fire, stand-down, stand-down guys. The biff is between Ajag and PskmokN. No need to turn on each other.

WOW friendly fire, stand-down, stand-down guys. The biff is between Ajag and PskmokN. No need to turn on each other.
This is true. But some people feel the need to trigger and obviously we have one of those trying to get a reaction from folks. Some people thrive on negative attention and the best way to deal with them is to simply stop responding. That’s what the ignore button is for. Stops the triggering.

You're doing nothing but trolling here and really need to see your way out of this thread.

@Ajag has already posted a PayPal screenshot and @PshmokN’EM887 replies to me and ajag is more damning than the screenshot.

Complaining he's been fired yesterday, as if that matters for a deal done 7 weeks ago.

The accuser has posted proof and the accused is clearly not declining his actions and only digging himself a bigger hole via pm.

Because YOU don't get to see it doesn't change the facts. You're doing nothing but looking foolish trying to muddy the waters over something you know nothing about.
This is why I didn't want anyone else responding to this thread. Too much nonsense that doesn't need to be here. I should have added or have had personal experience with Him.

Last edited:
Utterly ludicrous. How can specifically choosing neutral language in preference to the loaded, pejorative terms you suggest possibly be an indication of bias? I'm quite honestly baffled that someone would type this and think it's reasonable.

Nonsense. I was a neutral observer asking to see evidence before joining in to condemn the accused. I don't know either of them and we have never even chatted to my knowledge.
I bet you're fun at parties.

cops yelling GIF by South Park

thread. about. me.
See how fun selective quoting can be? You completely skimmed over the part where I presented my personal experience doing transactions with one of the parties, something you admit you have zero input to add. Why are we here? 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back