SOLD / FOUND Buyers beware of PshmokN’EM887 - I got swindled for $250

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajag

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
I bought a limitless roller from this site off this guy and never received it

Been almost 7 weeks now and no roller or refund
I paid 250$ plus I sent a shipping label

I have a case opened with PayPal but who knows what will happen

I never do this but I’ve given him every chance to make this right

Original thread here

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/limitless-roller-infraction-body.50358/

09A7C89E-5275-44A5-80E6-5184C9923636.png

I bought a limitless roller from this site off this guy and never received it

Been almost 7 weeks now and no roller or refund
I paid 250$ plus I sent a shipping label

I have a case opened with PayPal but who knows what will happen

I never do this but I’ve given him every chance to make this right

Original thread here

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/limitless-roller-infraction-body.50358/

View attachment 217385
Man that sucks. Hope pay pal will take care of ya sooner then later. And be even better if you didn't even have go through this hole thing. Just don't get people some times. I try to follow the golden rule. Hope all works out.

Dang and from the looks of it youd think he would be safe to buy from... hope you get this resolved man!

That dude or chicken is a whole B!@#$. That's messed up man. Especially since it's post count is high and it's a premium member.

There needs to be a more legit way of selling here. Maybe the mods should check other sites classifieds posting rules. Like for one a verifiable address of the seller.

That said this does not happen much at all here. Maybe keep dudes IP address and ban him

Damn aj you have bad luck man, this like the 2nd or 3rd time you've been scammed? By all rights he looks legit too. Feelsbad, 7 weeks was you being beyond patient too because I wouldn't have waited that long.

Has he even said anything or just ghost? at least PayPal will take care of you for sure.

Find him on Facebook and then start messaging everyone he is related to. I had this problem before. Once their girlfriend/mom knows they are a swindling loser, you’ll get your money back.

Also a good reminder, a premium membership doesn’t always equal being a decent human being.

I was just thinking about this. Do you know If he's been active on the forums? I had an issue like this once, and the guy had a medical emergency. Hope he's OK, and you get your money back!

I was just thinking about this. Do you know If he's been active on the forums? I had an issue like this once, and the guy had a medical emergency. Hope he's OK, and you get your money back!
He comes and goes. I've noticed that.

^^^
IF that is the case, we all can understand.
We're not cold hearted.

However, if he hadn't responded for 7 weeks...
Nor said 'paid product' hadn't arrived in that much time also (Unless it's being shipped from overseas, by container boat.. But the Seller isn't overseas.)
Buyer even provided shipping label!
Come on now... There is a problem that @PshmokN’EM887 needs to rectify, ASAP.

Damn aj you have bad luck man, this like the 2nd or 3rd time you've been scammed? By all rights he looks legit too. Feelsbad, 7 weeks was you being beyond patient too because I wouldn't have waited that long.

Has he even said anything or just ghost? at least PayPal will take care of you for sure.
Yeah
I’ve had bad luck lately with the scammers

I’ve lost a lot of money to this shi+

He was responsive at first but a lot of crazy excuses and I always try to give the benefit of the doubt so I was chill..but after like 6 weeks my patience ran thin so I opened up
A PayPal claim ..this behavior is bs In my book

Just saying

Yeah
I’ve had bad luck lately with the scammers

I’ve lost a lot of money to this shi+

He was responsive at first but a lot of crazy excuses and I always try to give the benefit of the doubt so I was chill..but after like 6 weeks my patience ran thin so I opened up
A PayPal claim ..this behavior is bs In my book

Just saying
That's completely unacceptable.

You're much more patient than I would have been.

Just got keep a honest communication. There's sometimes that I get caught up at work and don't make it to the post office in time.. which is rare these days since I use our work account. FedEx or ups. Hell. Usp.... but I leave it to the girls in the office. Granted there already have enough on there plate.. but if there not there or can't I either let the seller a refund or the next day I'll get it out.. 99% of em have waited.. hell @Av642 bought a esc from me. From a replacement from hobbywing. I gave him the tracking info and the emails. I just don't like being shady 🤷 and of course things get lost. I'm still waiting for a refund for a body that went to the wrong state and claimed that it went back to my old prior address.. never happened either checked with the new current resident...
Moral of the story. Doesn't matter if there new or old here. It's bound to happen to us all. I bought a limitless on here. The fan was busted and then completely died. Radio gear the antenna was broken. While I didn't even care.... it was the point.

At this point I wouldn't wait on Paypal any longer. Go to your bank, cancel the transaction and have the money put back into your checking account. I don't know how it is where you are, but in Germany you can do that without issue for 90 days after any transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back