Granite Buying a 3s Granite on eBay. From who?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadBob88

Reaction score
I'm actually considering buying a 3s Granite 4x4 on eBay since I just sold my stamped for a good amount. Any retailer you guys recommend, or don't recommend? Also, is there any issue getting your warranty? This will be my first ever new rc.

Thanks in advance guys.

I have one about 45 minutes away. Seems like everything in there is usually about 20% more radio with the sales tax

A. It tough if they aren’t price competitive. I will pay a little more to buy local but +20% and then add tax makes that a bit difficult....feel your pain

Just buy direct from Horizon Hobby or Tower Hobbies. I have a $35 off $300 or more coupon code from their mailing list: 011A3 . Of course the truck is $299.99 lol. But if you picked up something really small with it for a few bucks like a turnbuckle wrench for $5 you're still saving overall ;)

don't buy from Nzhobbies, they send open boxes and repacked poop that could or could not be refurbished or used.

Buying direct will inflate the cost by about 50-75$ for shipping and taxes which really sucks.

Amain, GoNitro and PowerHobbies have always treated me well. Bought mine on Amazon directly from HH to get the 5% cashback though.

Keep in mind your want an authorized dealer in case you need any warranty work.

Two guys at my local track had their credit cards compromised at Amain. Won't touch that place. They know for sure it was there because one was a brand new card and it was the only place it was ever used.

Well before seeing Sledgehog's warning, I ordered from Amain. I was able to use code JAN3515 for $35 of an order of $300. Of course tax was $20. All told I got the granite and a set of front A arms for $292.38.

Hopefully all will be well, I've orders from them before on smaller purchases.

Well before seeing Sledgehog's warning, I ordered from Amain. I was able to use code JAN3515 for $35 of an order of $300. Of course tax was $20. All told I got the granite and a set of front A arms for $292.38.

Hopefully all will be well, I've orders from them before on smaller purchases.

I've used them a lot and never had an issue.

I've used them a lot and never had an issue.
I've ordered from Amain about a dozen times and have never had an issue either but this last weekend when I placed an order for crawler parts my card was declined and I called my bank and they told me that they declined it as Amain was on their "high fraud" list for cards getting compromised. They told me to pay for it through PayPal and it worked and it went through just fine.

I've ordered from Amain about a dozen times and have never had an issue either but this last weekend when I placed an order for crawler parts my card was declined and I called my bank and they told me that they declined it as Amain was on their "high fraud" list for cards getting compromised. They told me to pay for it through PayPal and it worked and it went through just fine.

Good to know.I always use PayPal for purchases like this anyways.especially since I had $240 in my PayPal from selling my stampede a couple hours earlier.

$50 to upgrade from a used traxxas to a new Arrma is a no brainer!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back