Buying Rc parts from Uk to Germany!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello ,i have a question for German arrma users .I would like to buy some rc parts from Scorched Uk which costs around 1000euro .I wonder I just pay zoll and eust (tax + customs) which is around %25 and get it or is there any buying limit from Uk?

Last edited:
I don't think there are any limits. Not to my knowledge anyways. I've bought 300€ worth of kit from them on one order so I don't see what difference it would make if it was 1000€. Sounds like someone has a great build thread coming up :LOL: Can't wait to see it.

Welcome to AF Ozzy!! Great to have you aboard (y)

I don't think there are any limits. Not to my knowledge anyways. I've bought 300€ worth of kit from them on one order so I don't see what difference it would make if it was 1000€. Sounds like someone has a great build thread coming up :LOL: Can't wait to see it.

Welcome to AF Ozzy!! Great to have you aboard (y)
Thanks for the reply yea I will make a post it when I get the parts 🤗

Hello ,i have a question for German arrma users .I would like to buy some rc parts from Scorched Uk which costs around 1000euro .I wonder I just pay zoll and eust (tax + customs) which is around %25 and get it or is there any buying limit from Uk?
Yes, you should only pay taxes (MwSt) and custom fees. Since Scorched does EDIT: NOT sell including taxes for European countries I received a letter from Customs were they calculated the local taxes and additional custom fees. They use a exchange rate ( in their favor of course), but after paying the amount in their letter it’s all good. The manual custom process did delay the whole process quite a bit. It took 3 weeks to get the Scorched parts and we can nearly see the UK on all clear day (figure of speech, but it’s a one hour flight From Amsterdam to London).
Have fun building and welcome to the club👍.

Last edited:
Yes, you should only pay taxes (MwSt) and custom fees. Since Scorched does sell including taxes for European countries I received a letter from Customs were they calculated the local taxes and additional custom fees. They use a exchange rate ( in their favor of course), but after paying the amount in their letter it’s all good. The manual custom process did delay the whole process quite a bit. It took 3 weeks to get the Scorched parts and we can nearly see the UK on all clear day (figure of speech, but it’s a one hour flight From Amsterdam to London).
Have fun building and welcome to the club👍.
Thanks for the detailed information I want to choose UPS as a courier because I am kinda in a hurry so It will be all same procedure right?

Thanks for the detailed information I want to choose UPS as a courier because I am kinda in a hurry so It will be all same procedure right?
I made an EDIT that Inforgot the word NOT in my previous post, but the result is the same😉.
Courier should not make much difference I assume (unless there is a expedited shipping option). I ordered pretty soon after the Brexit, so maybe now the custom process is better equiped to dealing with shipments from the UK and it will not that as long.🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back