Granite Buying used 2013 model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimwin

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey you. New to the forum, and might buy a used granite for approx 80$. Its on an ebay lookalike. Is it worth it?

@jondilly1974 No, unfortunately its out for ~80, but this is in sweden when it was ~225$ new... With an TRX2075 servo but no batteries.
Here's a link:
https://www.tradera.com/item/393684668

Doesn't seem to have been used at all?
Hard pass for me dog

1586623303923.gif

Yeah, price seems a bit steep since no one is bidding
But what the hell, might just give it a go. Only own a a959, ned more wheels man

But hell, reading so much about the model made me fell in love with it. Anyone wanna get rid of one and want to ship to sweden? ?

Sure i can, but im a cheap fiddlestick trying to get some fun at low cost - used is the way to go right now.

Sure i can, but im a cheap fiddlestick trying to get some fun at low cost - used is the way to go right now.
Beggars can’t be choosers then I guess. ??‍♂️✌?

The auction ended. Where you the one who bid on it?

The problem might be parts availability since that 2wd chassis lineup is discontinued. Look for a current model and check for parts availability for your area before making a purchase. Sucks having something break and have a hard time finding parts or with some brands and models waiting for parts shipped from China.

Nah, missed the sniping action due to putting a kid to bed, so missed it. Yeah, did some research about parts, seems like i could get most locally,but who knows for how long?

Well, well, a used vortex blx 2wd has appeared on the market. 180$. What would you offer? 100$? 80$?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back