Kraton Calling all Bashers from the Pinellas County & Hillsborough County area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
We are starting a group called the Tampabay RC Basher that meets every week over in the Largo, FL area. You can bring any sort of remote control vehicle you would like. We do it every Saturday from 9 am until --12:00pm. We have a street course where we set up cones and do some Oval track racing PLUS we have a huge off-road section where there will be a nice 4ft launch ramp waiting for you to launch your favorite basher! This is a good opportunity to get out and get some remote time to further enhance your driving skills and meet some new RC hobbyists.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can get in touch with us here -------->> @ Uplift-RC OR @jkflow for details.

Event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/130156655299138/

MAP of our Oval Track and across the street is our Off-road section:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
If you live in the Tampabay area you need to come out and join @jkflow & I every Saturday in Largo area.. OMG we had such a blast this past weekend.
The NEW video is up & available!! Make sure you watch it till the end where we both do double backflip in slow-mo which is off the charts ? ? ?
Nothing major broke so it was a great day to do some HIGH FLYING Aerial bashing w/ the ARRMA KRATON'S & the Talion.

Watch second 0.24 - 'FORE' LOL ???

@JeffBoyardeeee Yes, every Saturday 12PM at the place above. @Uplift-RC has a facebook group as well.
Had tons of fun this past saturday and we are typically ~ 6 -10 people.

Usually starting out with on-road and migrating to off-road but it's all informal and depends on breakage. Feel free to join or stop by.
If you are into facebook see the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/435620000961393

Show up, we are a scary bunch and it will take some getting used to ! ;) :ROFLMAO:
We are always looking for good spots as well, if you know any, please let us know.

Show up, we are a scary bunch and it will take some getting used to ! ;) :ROFLMAO:
We are always looking for good spots as well, if you know any, please let us know.
Will do. I usually go to Lake Park, or out at Citrus when we go offroading. Unfortunately I think my noise is coming from a loose front motor bearing. Let's hope Arrma/Horizon will warranty it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back