Calling all Colorado Brethren!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazin

Nominated Safety Monitor
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Colpar Hobby Town is having a Swap Meet April 9th Starting at 10am and running till 2pm (unless its a great turnout!). I have 1 table reserved and they still have a few open, table fee is $15. Come on out and buy my stuff or just bs with a fellow arrma brudda!! I will update this thread the day before with what I'm wearing....Not hard to spot I'll be the big ugly bald white guy :ROFLMAO:

I plan on selling a new senton, Servos, BNIB CC Venom ESC / Motor Combo, Balsa Plane Kits and whatever else I find between now and then!

1915 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014

Last edited:
Just a reminder this Saturday is the swap meet down at colpar! I'm going to be brining some balsa kits, plane motors, esc's, servos and my yuneec q500 to name a few things.

Bumping the jams for the swap meet!
Starting to load up the the Edge now, if any of you guys fly I'm bringing a TON of plane stuff including a couple balsa kits, brushless motors, ESC's spare parts, Servos etc. I will also be bringing a CC Venom crawler combo NIB.

All set up, wish i would have brought more but i was affraid i was going to get a small table.
20220409_091006.jpg

Well if this dude follows through I made about $520 if not I made $120
Sold some Esc's, Small motors, the dx3c and hopefully the Q500.

Didn't sell any of the Balsa kits which doesn't hurt my feelers and still have the small stuff and the CC Crawler esc and motor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back