Mojave Calling Arrma - We really need/want something like this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTT

Just came upon this thread

The Fireteam?!?!
Yup, and with some changes you can make the FT look less like an ATV and more like a desert buggy.
I can’t wait to drive it. 14-day weather forecast: rain, rain and rain🙄.
8900F6F8-EEF4-4543-A19E-1F36F0DE6800.jpeg

Yup, and with some changes you can make the FT look less like an ATV and more like a desert buggy.
View attachment 267219
That thing would look so awesome blasting off a snow covered jump!! Not that it doesn't already look awesome as pictured, but that blacked out FT launching through white snow would just be epic!!😮😁🍻

View attachment 267219
Thing looks good!! 🤛

I definitely love the desert buggy look!!
Wonder how a wing would look on the Fireteam?!?!

And I feel you, haven’t even got to run my Fireteam yet because of the bad weather

Discontinued? Arrma better have some crazy stuff, they've been discontinuing a lot. Fireteam only lasted like a year.
Not even a year!? IDK if it's really discontinued? I think that's a rumor. Hope so, but honestly not likely to buy one myself. I like it, but doesn't fit my style TBH.

Not even a year!? IDK if it's really discontinued? I think that's a rumor. Hope so, but honestly not likely to buy one myself. I like it, but doesn't fit my style TBH.

Agreed, if I want a stable (long arms and chassis) platform that isn't really a basher like an OC or K6S, it makes more sense to get an SBR, DBLX-E, or Mojave for the looks and performance.

We need an Arrma Desert Buggy!
Maybe the group of potential buyers is a lot smaller than form other cars, but when I this vid yesterday I almost bought it.

Options for these in 4s to 6s category are limited: FTX DR8 6s and Reely Raptor 6s (FS Racing 6s neglected due to availability). The Team Associated Nomad 4s is discontinued.
Now this ZD Racing DBX07 (1/7 scale) is entering the field and looks amazing. Both in RTR and KIT available! Only let downs are that there is no spare parts list (or exploded view) let alone finding spare parts.

So Arrma, using the popular Mojave (Desert Truck) as a base, a lot of parts could be generic if you (Arrma) would create a Desert Buggy, making the investment easier to justify than creating a desert buggy from scratch.
Come on Arrma, you want a Desert Buggy in your line up and so do we!(y)

It would kill the fireteam. It wss arrma attempt at making one. Arrma had been in radio silence for months
Arrma needs to make little stuffs. Attention to details. Like make ur onroad cars ready to have headlights for example or reboot the rwd cars(instead they release the boost version of the mega 4x4..), create something doing reshells of known models with different wheels and tires get tiring over time. They are all kratons with shorter chassis or longer with different wheels and bodies.

It would kill the fireteam. It wss arrma attempt at making one. Arrma had been in radio silence for months
Arrma needs to make little stuffs. Attention to details. Like make ur onroad cars ready to have headlights for example or reboot the rwd cars(instead they release the boost version of the mega 4x4..), create something doing reshells of known models with different wheels and tires get tiring over time. They are all kratons with shorter chassis or longer with different wheels and bodies.
Technically they are all Typhons with different parts, remember that the Typhon was released first.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back