Outcast Calling on the 3d printer guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who likes a bit more character in their mudguards..

1661954775936.png

1661954723610.png

Update-

Big Thanks to both @DLK83 and @HZRDOS for their feedback & input,
I made tweaks to the area around the sway bar bolt, it should clear that nut now.

1662261534632.png

1662260888095.png

Which material have you used for printing? PLA? PETG?

I did, a while ago, some mud guards for my Kraton EXB in PLA (the one I had at hand) and they still hold :D

Hello,
I'm currently using PLA+ for design/prototyping.

For final production.. I'm using the newest Tough-PLA for durability.

@Tex Koder spent a lot of time and effort with this. Sorry to speak for him, but I think it is kind of bad judgment to ask for this to print yourself. He can send them to you for a very reasonable cost.
I'm down to buy it, too. I didn't see anything posted regarding making a purchase. (y)

Who wants to handle the task of making some rear mud guards for the new 4s V2 trucks? The rear cvd retainers are obviously going to be a problem, some mud guards should really help with that I would think
Already did
It has to be the right thickness. Too thick its going to snap or leverage ur arm
20220906_002306.jpg

The 4s v2 has crazy suspension travel this is the biggest i was able to make them
20220906_001809.jpg

Just wanted to do a shout out to Tex for the brilliant work he sent me for my K4V2. Mud gaurds, Motor support, and he sent me a Heavy Duty bumper damper free of charge. Highly recommend him. I used silicone sealer on the inside of the motor support to hold it on, easy to slide the power unit in and out. Perfect fit on all parts! A+ Thanks Tex!!!!!!!
USER1635.jpg
USER1636.jpg
USER1637.jpg
USER1638.jpg
USER1639.jpg
USER1640.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back