Camber, caster, toe-in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the factory specs for the camber, caster, and toe-in on the Felony/Infraction?

Thanks in advance!
Whatever that Chinese guy felt like on the day he assembled it. ?

Would be good info to have but I have not seen anything like that. I was taught here from someone to use a camber gauge helped on that part. The toe I have not messed with if anything would be front only and made slight adjustments. I did a lot of work taking the slop out of both the Infraction v1 and Felony wheels with shimming the wheel hubs. Using the eye as well on a flat surface to look at the tires....with new tires drew lines across top tires in equal quarters and drove it lightly to see the wear (lines where disappearing equally) and made camber/toe adjustments until I got even contact across all four.... really doing a lot of manual things like that and using a good engineering eye.

Does anyone have the factory specs for the camber, caster, and toe-in on the Felony/Infraction?

Thanks in advance!
The factory lengths of the links are a more useful number than the angle. Measuring the angle will always have a range of variation. The length of the links can be measured exactly. In my experience, they come from the factory set intentionally and consistently. I don't own a Felony/Infraction, so I don't have numbers for you. I can tell you a V2 Granite BLX comes from the factory with 70mm front camber links, 67mm rear camber links, and 57mm steering links (measured from eye to eye).

with new tires drew lines across top tires in equal quarters and drove it lightly to see the wear
This is a great tip! I also think tire wear is the best way to adjust camber to suit your driving style. I used wear over time, but it obviously took many runs to adjust. This is much faster.

Last edited:
I measured mine with camber/toe gauge fitted shims removed all the slop everything is true and tight...!!!
Only problem, my car now handles like ? ... go figure ?

My advise just leave it box stock ?

I know of a certain speed runner on here who pretty much runs his vehicles box stock and can consistently run way over 125mph..!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back