Can anyone else relate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megaladon_Senton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
If you don’t turn around and stare at your RC.. you’re doin it wrong

C015DC5F-F003-4944-92F4-A86893487E97.jpeg

031CA9B9-A9A2-4D4F-983D-BB522E890BFF.jpeg

I've literally been staring @ my on road typhon for the last hour trying to figure out how to put a tower to tower brace on it! So far I haven't figured out a way. This front body mount is just not letting it happen. Any solutions out there?

Yep, always check em out. Have rigs in different rooms, just doing things I enter a room, stop, check out RCs then proceed to task at hand. Sometimes have to stop twice and stare, going in, coming out, it's beautiful. ❤

I've literally been staring @ my on road typhon for the last hour trying to figure out how to put a tower to tower brace on it! So far I haven't figured out a way. This front body mount is just not letting it happen. Any solutions out there?
What about making a custom CF brace like the one SRC sells for the Infraction/Limitless/Felony?
1657177595937.png

What about making a custom CF brace like the one SRC sells for the Infraction/Limitless/Felony?
View attachment 228306
I bought a couple of the red ones & a couple different body post mounts from Jenny's that I was gonna try (would even cut them down if need be) but that typhon body is just so limited in real estate. It is stretched on a kraton chassis tho, could I just use a scorched meant for that?
Edit: something like this, when they get them back in stock

Screenshot_20220707-022525_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a couple of the red ones & a couple different body post mounts from Jenny's that I was gonna try (would even cut them down if need be) but that typhon body is just so limited in real estate. It is stretched on a kraton chassis tho, could I just use a scorched meant for that?
Edit: something like this, when they get them back in stock

View attachment 228312
I don't see why not. I mean, it stands to reason that the chassis would dictate the length of the brace, no?

I don't see why not. I mean, it stands to reason that the chassis would dictate the length of the brace, no?
That's kinda what I was thinking. My question would be about mounting the brace, then still being able to use the original typhon body mount locations?

That's kinda what I was thinking. My question would be about mounting the brace, then still being able to use the original typhon body mount locations?
Oof, good question. I honestly couldn't tell you as I don't have one. Surely there's someone who would know though. I feel like every conceivable combination of parts has been tried by someone :) Open up a thread about it if you can't find any info on it.

Yeah Been there, It won't work. The body sits too low, mostly the front body post is in the way of a T2T.
A different Non-Buggy body is the only answer. Then you are looking essentially at a Notorious length T2T and will work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back