Felony Can Hobby Wing Max 6 1100kv motor fit into Felony?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtrememorph

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
I want to get Hobby Wing Max 6, 1100kv motor for my Felony to run 8s. Any advice?

Would it fit? or modifications are required?

Just want to have more power to fool around. Not really for speed run.

I want to get Hobby Wing Max 6, 1100kv motor for my Felony to run 8s. Any advice?

Would it fit? or modifications are required?

Just want to have more power to fool around. Not really for speed run.
Pretty sure you’ll need the 50 series mount adapter. Not sure if that can will fit without taking out a battery tray or not. It’s going to be really close at 87mm.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA320538

Don't know about the exact spacing, but if it's the same as the limitless, then it will fit in tightly without having to move a battery tray. I'm running the PPS motor mount (beautiful piece of work) and the HW 1100kv in my limitless, an absolute speed bashing monster with a 42t pinion/ 46t spur on 8s.

IMO however that motor may not be ideal for street bashing. It'll be a torque monster but I think it would draw a lot of current from your lipos hard and fast ~more battery heat, less run time. And I'd imagine that you'll have to gear up a fair bit, even for 8s

Don't know about the exact spacing, but if it's the same as the limitless, then it will fit in tightly without having to move a battery tray. I'm running the PPS motor mount (beautiful piece of work) and the HW 1100kv in my limitless, an absolute speed bashing monster with a 42t pinion/ 46t spur on 8s.
It should be same as limitless. You have pic to share? Thanks
IMO however that motor may not be ideal for street bashing. It'll be a torque monster but I think it would draw a lot of current from your lipos hard and fast ~more battery heat, less run time. And I'd imagine that you'll have to gear up a fair bit, even for 8s
Thanks. I am wondering also if it really worth while to do it. It cost quite a bit to do it. But the itch..

Back