Can i bind a sr215 to a slt3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carckton driver

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just like the title says. Can i bind a sr215 reciever to an slt3 transmitter. The stock radio in my kraton is an stl3 with an sr315 so would it work with an sr215?

Thanks guys. Gotta return the sr215 i bought. Why cant you just go on spectrum or horizon website and see a list of every reciever every transmitter works with and vise versa?

If you look at Spektrum’s website only the SR315 has the bullet that it’s dual protocol. Neither the SR215 nor the SR515 have that bullet.

140C1311-3F15-4586-8D88-6179D77C787A.jpeg

so from what i am reading the slt3 will not bind to the sr215. will it bind to my dx5 pro?
so from what i am reading the slt3 will not bind to the sr215. will it bind to my dx5 pro?

Yes the SR215 will bind to the DX5 Pro.
Thanks guys. Gotta return the sr215 i bought. Why cant you just go on spectrum or horizon website and see a list of every reciever every transmitter works with and vise versa?
Since someone else bumped this up, they used to have a list of what receivers worked with what transmitters on the Spektrum website.

No. SLT3 radio runs the SLT protocol the SR215 reciever runs the DSMR protocol. The SLT3 binds with the SR315 because the SR315 is s dual protocol reciever and will bind to both SLT and DSMR/DSM2 protocol transmitters.
Dead on Correct Sir. (y)

^^^
@SirCrashALot, Any radio must have its own specific brand Receiver to Bind. No mix and matching of other brand Rx's. It's just not a thing.
Brand A will Not Bind with Brand B.
The Protocols being digitally matched and are proprietary by brand 99.9% of the time. And some brands will even have different Protocols, depending on the Radio Model, i.e. Spektrum has DSM, DSM2 and DSMR protocols. With Air RC Stick radios, the protocols can also be different within a brand's line up.
:cool:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back