Granite Can I bind my Voltage radio to my Granite Mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbeckwith00

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
The wheel spring/mechanism in my granite mega radio broke... It's going to be a while before I get my replacement from Horizon.

I do have an extra radio from my granite voltage... Is there anyway to pair that to my Granite???

Added info, I added a HW Max10 SCT ESC to my granite.

Hey everyone,
The wheel spring/mechanism in my granite mega radio broke... It's going to be a while before I get my replacement from Horizon.

I do have an extra radio from my granite voltage... Is there anyway to pair that to my Granite???

What radio did the Voltage have and what radio does your granite have?

Hey everyone,

You need that bind plug that it comes with when you first bought the rc and the manual explains how to bind its a bit frustrating but yea you can

The advice above doesn't apply to the voltage. The transmitter from the voltage will work but you need to buy a receiver, since the voltage receiver is built into the esc.

MT-305 is the receiver that works with the ATX101 transmitter. They're kind of hard to come by though. You may be better off buying something like this:

https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...6-kraton-ar102668?_pos=3&_sid=a50caca88&_ss=r

Edit: Just saw this as well by @chazekxt46

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/parting-out-v3-senton.41707/

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess that if you buy a new radio/receiver, you're going to need a new ESC then too.

Edit: nevermind, saw that he already bought a MAX10.

Back