Can I bind two TX’s to one RX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinC

Flyboy, Cat Hoarder, Tiger Tamer, Party Crasher.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Talion
  8. Talion EXB
Like the title says, I want to get a new TX to run two rigs but still have the ability to use the stock TX (so I can run with a friend).
Is this possible?

cheers,
kev

Spectrum TX does support more than one model, like any other brand does. RX's are limited to one, but it's not like switching by rebinding is such a big effort, right

Last edited:
Spectrum RX does support more than one model, like any other brand does. TX's are limited to one, but it's not like switching by rebinding is such a big effort, right
Other than opening the radio box ?

Open RX box, cursing that you lost a screw or can't get to one, binding, ESC calibration, cursing again because you don't remember how many beeps to listen for, completing the cal after googling and finally closing the box. All in all not quite as simple as handing a TX to a friend or even better an impatient 12 yr old.
Can be done but...I wish it would be as simple as the other way round i.e. one TX and multiple RX.

Open RX box, cursing that you lost a screw or can't get to one, binding, ESC calibration, cursing again because you don't remember how many beeps to listen for, completing the cal after googling and finally closing the box. All in all not quite as simple as handing a TX to a friend or even better an impatient 12 yr old.
Can be done but...I wish it would be as simple as the other way round i.e. one TX and multiple RX.
Don’t use the cover or the radio box at all.

Not that this really helps OP, but you can do this with Traxxas TQI tx/rx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back