can I clean my kraton 6s in my old dishwasher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joaokrm

Reaction score
without soap, the hottest that my dishwasher gets is 60c celsius, I think it’s okay.. then, after the cleaning it’s done, spray him all over with wd40 to protect the bearings

without soap, the hottest that my dishwasher gets is 60c celsius, I think it’s okay.. then, after the cleaning it’s done, spray him all over with wd40 to protect the bearings

Perhaps remove the Motor & ESC.. BEFORE you give it the Maytag treatment.

I wouldn't do it. Your going to end up tearing it down to replace every single bearing....may as well do that first.

I'd remove the electronics and bearings then game on. I did the plastics for my Supermoto in mine, they came out nice.
plastics.jpeg

So your single or will be after she sees this?
She watched me do it. :cool:
🤔if you took it apart down to the plastics, why not the sink and a brush?
Cause I was out in the garage tearing the motor down, the dishwasher was way more efficient for the plastics.

bike.jpeg

Subscribed. I want to see a full Kraton with spectrum gear (nothing but the body removed) go in filthy and com out looking mint.

Don’t forget the rinse aid!

I actually thought about doing this once when my 8yo son spun the wheels of his xmaxx whilst trying to get it out of a thick patch of poison ivy. It was tossing up a green rooster tail of itchy mist into the sunlight. It was beautifully horrific.

Last edited:
Subscribed. I want to see a full Kraton with spectrum gear (nothing but the body removed) go in filthy and com out looking mint.

Don’t forget the rinse aid!

I actually thought about doing this once when my 8yo son spun the wheels of his xmaxx whilst trying to get it out of a thick patch of poison ivy. It was tossing up a green rooster tail of itchy mist into the sunlight. It was beautifully horrific.
Instead of subscribing…..

1678234141206.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back