Can I run 6s with these 3 2s battery’s using the 2 specktrum parrel harness as seen in the pictures?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian turner

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
D1EA1F14-F603-416A-A36F-5D1B8CF7B972.jpeg
Can I run 6s with these 3 battery’s ?

It should work fine. It's complicated though, and big with three hard cases, and heavy with all those wires.

I run one 6S battery wherever possible.
You might be able to cut down on the wiring a little bit, if the vehicle ESC already has 2 connectors, to allow a pair of 3S packs.

I think you could use one less adapter. Take 2 packs, joined as shown here, but with 1 less adapter, connected to ESC connector A. That's 4S. Then the second 2S pack into ESC connector B, for 6S.

It should work but I wouldn't, that is some seriously excessive battery wire lenth. It will raise the inductance and possibly damage/burn up your ESC.

Ideally you want your battery wires as short as possible. Motor wire extentions seem to be fine.

It should work but I wouldn't, that is some seriously excessive battery wire lenth. It will raise the inductance and possibly damage/burn up your ESC.

Ideally you want your battery wires as short as possible. Motor wire extentions seem to be fine.
Ok that’s what I figured I just wanted to 100% know b4 I went and burned something up lol
Running cc sidewinder 8th with 2200kv cc motor 26t pinion on 50t spur got it to hit 55 with phone strapped to it on 4s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back