Granite Can I run a 2s lipo in my stock Arrma granite voltage brushed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCguy5535

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a Arrma granite voltage and I was wondering if anyone knew what batteries it can handle stock. It has the stock brushed motor and esc. I want to run 2s lipos in it but I was not sure if it can handle a lipo. Can you help me?

I have a Arrma granite voltage and I was wondering if anyone knew what batteries it can handle stock. It has the stock brushed motor and esc. I want to run 2s lipos in it but I was not sure if it can handle a lipo. Can you help me?
Page 18 of your user manual
https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/manuals/ARB100022843.pdf
U535343itled.jpg

I run the HOOVO 7.4V 5200mAh 80C 2S Lipo Battery Hard Case with EC3 Plug from Amazon, 2 pack for $32.
I sold my original NiMH battery and charger for $15.

it absolutely rips with these. Power off the line is great. I don’t feel like it’s breaking things, but it last a long time, and it’s more powerful off the line and top speed.

I run the HOOVO 7.4V 5200mAh 80C 2S Lipo Battery Hard Case with EC3 Plug from Amazon, 2 pack for $32.
I sold my original NiMH battery and charger for $15.

it absolutely rips with these. Power off the line is great. I don’t feel like it’s breaking things, but it last a long time, and it’s more powerful off the line and top speed.
Just bought the 2 pack for my sons new voltage. What charger or charging system do you recommend. New to this so appreciate any links or words from the wise. Thanks!

Just bought the 2 pack for my sons new voltage. What charger or charging system do you recommend. New to this so appreciate any links or words from the wise. Thanks!
I bought mine used on Facebook marketplace. Balance LIPO chargers were not too hard to find on there at a discounted price over new. I paid $20 for a $60 charger.

I can't get the lipo battery to fit. The stock battery has the cords coming from the very side. Suggestions?
What battery are you trying to fit in there?

I think the best option would be some of those "round" 2s lipos made for like the tamiya cars. They resemble a 6 cell nihm pack

20230604_015605.jpg

Last edited:
Back