Granite Can I run Parallel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't see why it wouldnt work but you will probably overheat the stock motor/esc running it that long if your running it offroad, I haven't had much luck with the stock motor or esc in my BRCC

don't see why it wouldnt work but you will probably overheat the stock motor/esc running it that long if your running it offroad, I haven't had much luck with the stock motor or esc in my BRCC
oooohh haven't thought of that maybe i shouldnt was thinking of getting a motor fan but might not help maybe if one day I man up and get the castle sensored combo

Yea i would just let it cool between runs unless your easy on her... I myself have a heavy trigger finger lol plus im a speed freak and run a larger pinion but even on the stock 15t in grass i could see it overheating after a long run

Yea i would just let it cool between runs unless your easy on her... I myself have a heavy trigger finger lol plus im a speed freak and run a larger pinion but even on the stock 15t in grass i could see it overheating after a long run
yeah i have a heavy trigger aswell don't we all lol i think im not be lazy and just switch batteries

It's not just the long run time that adds potential problems, it's the weight of 2 packs. The extra weight will add to breakages in suspension and arms with impact and wear on axles to push it around. The extra weight alone will add strain to the motor/esc which will increase temps.

I used to run 9000mah packs in my 1/8th trucks. They barely jammed in the ERBE battery bay and fit fine in the savage flux, but the weight was a detriment to the suspension. After the packs started wearing out, I quit running them and went with dual 7200/7400 packs instead of dual 9000 packs. I lost a couple minutes run time, but it was a lot easier on the suspension when jumping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back