Can I seal my diffs with brain?

The last Nero

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero,
My nero has diff brain can I use silicone oil and seal the diffs?

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
My nero has diff brain can I use silicone oil and seal the diffs?
I don't have a Nero but figured I would try to help. Do you just want to seal the diffs and use silicone oil or do you want to still be able to use the diff brain feature? If you just want to seal the diffs and use oil you should just have to remove the diff brain hardware and then you will have a normal non-brain Nero and you just have to find the threads on this forum for sealing up the diffs.

The last Nero

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero,
I don't have a Nero but figured I would try to help. Do you just want to seal the diffs and use silicone oil or do you want to still be able to use the diff brain feature? If you just want to seal the diffs and use oil you should just have to remove the diff brain hardware and then you will have a normal non-brain Nero and you just have to find the threads on this forum for sealing up the diffs.
I still want to use the brain

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
I still want to use the brain
I don't see how that would work or be possible. The diff brain uses/needs the holes and to fill it with oil you need to seal the holes. I'm sure custom fabricating a bunch of parts it would probably be possible, but off the top of my head, I am not sure how.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.