Can I seal my diffs with brain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nero has diff brain can I use silicone oil and seal the diffs?
I don't have a Nero but figured I would try to help. Do you just want to seal the diffs and use silicone oil or do you want to still be able to use the diff brain feature? If you just want to seal the diffs and use oil you should just have to remove the diff brain hardware and then you will have a normal non-brain Nero and you just have to find the threads on this forum for sealing up the diffs.

I don't have a Nero but figured I would try to help. Do you just want to seal the diffs and use silicone oil or do you want to still be able to use the diff brain feature? If you just want to seal the diffs and use oil you should just have to remove the diff brain hardware and then you will have a normal non-brain Nero and you just have to find the threads on this forum for sealing up the diffs.
I still want to use the brain

I still want to use the brain
I don't see how that would work or be possible. The diff brain uses/needs the holes and to fill it with oil you need to seal the holes. I'm sure custom fabricating a bunch of parts it would probably be possible, but off the top of my head, I am not sure how.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back