Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

can i swap my talion and kraton stock tyres

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by arrmaracing, Apr 16, 2018.

1. arrmaracing

arrmaracing Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fury, Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon
    Stupid question but I am new to this rc world and breaking alot of parts because of me not asking stupid questions.

Are the stock tyres interchangble with kraton and talion v3?

thanks in advance

2. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Supporting Member!
    Supporting Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Typhon
    Mostly, yes.

Check the part number for the front hub and axle. I know for the V1/V2, the Kraton used a wider hub / axle/hex. I don't know if the V3 Talion adopted this part.

If the V3 Talion still uses the narrow Typhon hub, then you will need to either swap to the Kraton hub/axle/hex, or limit your steering to prevent rubbing.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer