Can I use a 11.1v 3s battery on my sons Arrma Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donniearmstrong1984

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I ordered a 7.4v 2s battery and I received a 11.1v 3s will this damage the electronics on his senton or will it be fine

What’s it going to do the car drive for a minute now it’s not moving but the steering still works and what motor would I need to make it run on this battery

What’s so funny asswipe I don’t know much about this and am already frustrated and now I get peepee's like you responding I was asking for help not to get childish responses

What’s so funny asswipe I don’t know much about this and am already frustrated and now I get peepee's like you responding I was asking for help not to get childish responses
To be honest if your not sure read the manual b4 you do something like that or research. Lots of info out there. Luckily that’s all that happened. To run 3s I think the mega needs a lot of upgrades i do t have one but I read a lot of the forums on here. Someone will get back to you

nobody was getting back to me and I promised my son I would have it going in the am I was researching and couldn’t find anything anywhere that’s why I ended up on here I have a spare motor I just live 1 1/2 hrs from the closet hobby shop and I ordered the batteries didn’t want to make him wait 2 weeks to get the correct batteries

What’s it going to do the car drive for a minute now it’s not moving but the steering still works and what motor would I need to make it run on this battery

This motor will work on 3s TRA3975 Titan Monster 550 21t motor https://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Ti...376521&hash=item3af39a2c33:g:KUAAAOSwmuVaUA58 just don't get the one that says reverse rotation.

Like WTFMIKE mentioned the drive train has some weak spots so using a 3s battery could cause more trouble than it's worth. Wait on the right stuff or take a chance of messing other things up to make something work it's up to you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back