Kraton Can somebody confirm what the light on the esc is supposed to be doing after startup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K4L4M1TY

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Had my esc break a fan blade yesterday, checked temps, was able to touch it fine. Then today i disconnected the fan and switched it on and it acted like i had added throttle trim to it ie: it want to start crawling along and reverse wasn't working. Trimmed it back and it seems to be working as normal but i'm not sure.

Can somebody confirm what the light on the esc is supposed to be doing after startup?

Mine flashes green once which is lipo mode i assume then there is no light at all and it only comes up solid red when i apply throttle for the duration that i am on the throttle.

Mine when switched on flashes green once which means lipo mode i assume, then it stays off, when i apply throttle or reverse it lights up solid red until i let off the throttle. Is this what it's supposed to do?

I see the tags say Kraton so I thought I do it on my Tailon, if that helps confirm info, what I do on a rainy wet foul day, hang out and help out.

Video shows led doing its job. hope that helped out

FISH

I see the tags say Kraton so I thought I do it on my Tailon, if that helps confirm info, what I do on a rainy wet foul day, hang out and help out.

Video shows led doing its job. hope that helped out

FISH

Thank you very much that's exactly what I needed, you're a legend. I just wasn't sure as I hadn't paid too much attention when it was on as I was too busy having fun with it.;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back