Can someone tell me about these wheels?? Duratrax C2 Bandito MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denver5280

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Yeah so I bought these off a dude today and two have 12mm hex openings on the back side but the other pair has no hex openings on the back? Just large smooth holes. I do have 12mm Duratrax Hex adapters on my Big Rock hubs.

What do I do with these? I’m a noob so go easy on me.

C649FD41-7A49-49C1-906C-B891B48206AE.jpeg

C775AA56-2421-4CBC-A10A-A3462C09D92B.jpeg

The ones without the Hex are for the front wheels on a 2wd (rear drive only). Older Team Associated 1/10 truggies used these for the fronts and 2 bearings were placed in them and slid onto the 2wd front axles.There are other 2wd rigs that may use them. The hexless ones are useless otherwise for any hexed axle. Locating adapters may not be practical if they even exist. Not sure if some 2wd TRX Slashes even use these. Most late model 2WD rigs place a Hex on the fronts so wheels can fit Rr or Rr. Hope that makes sense.:cool:

The ones without the Hex are for the front wheels on a 2wd (rear drive only). Older Team Associated 1/10 truggies used these for the fronts and 2 bearings were placed in them and slid onto the 2wd front axles.There are other 2wd rigs that may use them. The hexless ones are useless otherwise for any hexed axle. Locating adapters may not be practical if they even exist. Not sure if some 2wd TRX Slashes even use these. Most late model 2WD rigs place a Hex on the fronts so wheels can fit Rr or Rr. Hope that makes sense.:cool:
That makes perfectly clear sense. Thanks for that lesson. I needed it. Now I need to get rid of these wheels sadly. ?

Some extenders require the hole to be bored so maybe from a widened 2wd.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back