Infraction can stock 2050kv handle 7s or 8s even? Infraction Grass Bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathesonfire

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
can stock 2050kv handle 7s or 8s even? Infraction Grass Bashing. Thank you for your thoughts!

I've heard of people running the motor on 8s but on road in their infractions

can stock 2050kv handle 7s or 8s even? Infraction Grass Bashing. Thank you for your thoughts!
It will take it for a little bit but it will fry eventually and sooner than later. It will get hot as hell too so bring a temp gun and watch your temps. If you don't have a spare motor and esc I wouldn't recomend it as one or the other will fry because they aren't rated for that kind of voltage and current draw.

I've heard of people running the motor on 8s but on road in their infractions
I thought so too mate, was just double checking. This helps thanks heaps!
I've heard of people running the motor on 8s but on road in their infractio
It will take it for a little bit but it will fry eventually and sooner than later. It will get hot as hell too so bring a temp gun and watch your temps. If you don't have a spare motor and esc I wouldn't recomend it as one or the other will fry because they aren't rated for that kind of voltage and current draw.
Thanks mate, much appreciated! ya I do have all that extra good stuff ready but just took the new Infraction stock with buggy tyres out for a rip on the short grass field near mine and she went hard and beautifully mate, just the slightest lil bit more grunt would be cherry. Thought I'd just enjoy the stock motor throw in a touch more power with a Max 6 at around 7s (3s + 4s 5000mah Graphenes in series be alright?) would be nice for a few more runs before I start pulling her all to pieces, I'm not rough on my cars yet anyway as they're all new haha so stock motor and Max 6 should be alright till I decide to put the Rocket 1650kv (4092) with 22t pinion. Do you think that 22t pinion set up would be ok? Thanks a mill for all your advice mate!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back