Kraton Can the arrma kraton v3 and v4 handle 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if 3/8" AR500 plate will handle 350gr .458 SOCOM rounds inside 50 meters without dimpling the surface?

Asking for a friend :cool:

Anyone know if 3/8" AR500 plate will handle 350gr .458 SOCOM rounds inside 50 meters without dimpling the surface?

Asking for a friend :cool:
I didn't even look to see who posted this and I had a feeling it was you?

He is is still running around here at AF.
Like that small kid who runs around the Walmart knocking over displays at every isle. And the manager is pulling his hair out ever so patiently trying to find his father or mother. Lol
TraxxasF wouldn't be patient with that stuff. AF is a kinder gentler stress free place to be.:giggle:

Last edited:
He is is still running around here at AF.
Like that small kid who runs around the Walmart knocking over displays at every isle. And the manager is pulling his hair out ever so patiently trying to find his father or mother. Lol
TraxxasF wouldn't be patient with that stuff. AF is a kinder gentler stress free place to be.:giggle:
This one didn't make it past page 2 same kid. He also has threads like this on pretty much every other rc forum. https://forums.traxxas.com/showthre...w-erevo-2-0-diffs-really-handle-6s-lipo/page2

I'm not trying to be that guy but seriously. They all break and they all have issues. There is no such thing as an indestructible rc, never going to happen got it. So pick one that you think looks good, buy it, run the thing and if something breaks fix it. That is about the best advice you are going to get. Don't worry about if or when such and such brand is going to go bankrupt or go out of business, if they do buy a bunch of spares and once you start to run low on spares shelf it and only take it out for special occasions. And then buy something else and the cycle continues.

This thread has seriously gone on 16 pages more than it ever should have and it needs to die.
what-will-it-take-to-kill-this-thread.jpg

Seriously I will post boobies if I have to.

Last edited:
This a joke. He is playing with us. Someone who wants attention. He's not a young kid. He knows more than is portrayed. He knows whats up.

This a joke. He is playing with us. Someone who wants attention. He's not a young kid. He knows more than is portrayed. He knows whats up.
Or he ate paint chips as a kid.

@WoodiE

c2b4d2fede6f33f6c73452360b7dd13e2c9836921645e420b9bf84c1df231946.jpg

Hi there new to these forums and never owned a arrma car but i would like to someday ive always liked traxxas but now i see arrma is the way to go so just wandering if the arrma kraton v3 and v4 driveline can handle 6s
It runs on something other than 6s? Lol ?

This thread had run its course almost a year ago there was absolutely no reason to resurrect this from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back