Kraton Can the arrma kraton v3 and v4 handle 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny-Nonsense-Meme-Goats-Are-Like-Mushrooms-If-You-Shoot-A-Duck-I-Am-Scared-Of-Toasters-Picture.jpg

So i take it the diffs will last 6 years when i just use throttle control and turn down the punch on esc and drive up and down a dirt field or street and shim my diffs

So i take it the diffs will last 6 years when i just use throttle control and turn down the punch on esc and drive up and down a dirt field or street and shim my diffs
6 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 13 hours, 27 minutes and 6 seconds

Oh ok so as i was saying since the diffs will last 6 years to my driving style than ill make the switch over to arrma

Oh ok so as i was saying since the diffs will last 6 years to my driving style than ill make the switch over to arrma
Make your decision carefully now.

Hi @Rcdude99! Glad to see that you're still here and continuing with your research. I think it's time you start asking your question to the only people that can answer it. The manufacturer. Rc forums are too diverse, with too many differing opinions. You should contact Horizon Hobby. They have a toll free number, 1-877-504-0233. Follow the prompts to the surface vehicle techs. It's very straight forward. They can then find a way to put you in touch with the people who research and design the Arrma vehicles, and hopefully, considering all the testing that they have done, will be able to give you a more definitive answer. Too many people here have different styles of driving, as well as different levels of maintenance and care regimens. No sense asking how long the brakes last on a Ford/Chevy/Dodge/Toyota/Nissan (did I get everybody) truck, as everybody drives that vehicle differently. The brakes last longer for some, but wear faster for others. The same would apply to a differential in an rc vehicle. The manufacturer would have compiled real world results from testing, prior to placing their products on the market. In fairness, they are the only ones who could give a real assessment, as they are the ones who warranty the product. Hope this helps, and please let us know what they tell you once you've contacted them. Hope you have a great day!

Last edited:
So was bicketybam kidding about the 6 years thing
It doesn't matter. It's an opinion at best, and like I said, they all vary. You need an answer, and forums don't give answers, just opinions. If you feel it's okay to make a decision on opinions, than you have 14 pages worth to review. As you have still not made a decision, I feel it's best you get answers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back