Can the Hobbywing program card be used on a BLX100 ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Boy

Reaction score
I have a hobbywing programm card and wondered if it can be used with the blx 100 esc? If it can does anyone know which hobbywing esc it is comparable with?

I use a Hobbywing program card with my Typhon 3S BLX100 ESC. It is the card that comes with the Axe brushless motor/ESC system. That card has 15 options. I also have a program card that came with my Hobbywing Fusion, but I haven’t tried that one. It only has 9 options. You use the 5 options shown in the BLX100 ESC manual or the owner’s manual for your vehicle, not the options shown on the programming card.

I have a hobbywing programm card and wondered if it can be used with the blx 100 esc? If it can does anyone know which hobbywing esc it is comparable with?
The led segment display type card works. The lcd display type card does not.
This type
download.jpeg.jpg

Not this type
images.jpeg-14.jpg

Bear in mind the programming numbers don't correspond to the ones written on the box. You will need to google search for the corresponding programming numbers for your esc.
The correct programming item numbers and values are contained in a chart under ESC Tuning Options on page 16 of the 4x4 3S Get Started! manual

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back