Can the SRC Terrain Crushers be an everyday tire?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMINOR

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just put the SRC's on the Kraton and I'm impressed with the handling on the pavement. Anybody jumped their RC with these tires? Thinking it might be harder on the shocks and suspension with no cushion on the wheels. Anyone have an insight?

Attachments

• IMG_9318.JPG
    IMG_9318.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 115
I think those are more for speed runs, and jumping it would probably put more stress on the rims rather than the shocks... I mean I'm guessing that the shocks will have to work a little bit harder

Just put the SRC's on the Kraton and I'm impressed with the handling on the pavement. Anybody jumped their RC with these tires? Thinking it might be harder on the shocks and suspension with no cushion on the wheels. Anyone have an insight?

Soooo whats the update with these wheels???? I just ordered a pair recently and waiting for them to arrive. I have a set of proline trenchers that i was going to send back. But i wanted to see or get some insite on how the src wheels perform 1st

The SRC Terrain Crushers are Definitely my favorite for on road, asphalt, dirt and small
Jumps. Not a lot of cushion though. Ride bigger wheels for more cushion if you are going airborne. SRC’s are belted tires with no ballooning. I recommend these SRC’s for road and Dboots backflips for bashing or the new Talion tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back